chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be the Booker Advertising thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Be the Booker Advertising thread Empty
PostSubject: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:50 am

Here is the only thread in the BTB section where you may advertise. You can tell people about your BTB, Link them to it or even post a bit in here. This is a great way to get reviews up and a good way for it to be noticed.

NOTE: You may advertise every 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:54 am

Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:25 am

Most as well, I don't want to make a discussion thread but i do want to alert that people that read my BTB (If there is any) that I am from now one going to make it more simple. My matches will just be the result but I am going to write out interviews and spots the complete opposite with speech etc. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Anyway ...

https://chaingangsoldier.forumotion.com/be-the-booker-f37/tna-lockdown-09-and-beyond-t8058.htm

THE WAY TNA SHOULD BE BOOKED!
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Check out my new BTB Last Man Standing for something a bit different. If you like reality TV and pro wrestling, this is your read. Last show was on the 20th. Look for the next to be up by monday.

https://chaingangsoldier.forumotion.com/be-the-booker-f37/last-man-standing-season-1-t8565.htm?sid=469959d1cfca872ac18103b26a2dc1bd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be the Booker Advertising thread   Be the Booker Advertising thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be the Booker Advertising thread
Page 1 of 1