chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!- Empty
PostSubject: Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-   Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:01 am

Scene 1

The setting was something all too unfamiliar for the likes of this story, a bright cloudless day in a city bursting from the seams with vibrancy and life. The unseasonably warm temperatures basked over the gentleman who exited the Golden Ball Tower in the downtown quarter of the city. For a brief second the autumn sun reflected off the man’s glasses obscuring his emerald green eyes before darting off to temporarily blind another pedestrian. Shedding his jacket the man quickly rolled up his sleeves in a desperate attempt to avoid the heat of the afternoon sun. The heat wafted over him despite his attempts bringing beads of sweat to his forehead which lingered for only seconds before being cast off into the warm air.

He approached the curb with hand raised to hail the closest taxi, a yellow impala topped in front of him almost instantly as was standard procedure. Opening the door the man hiked his pants ever so slightly at mid thigh level to alleviate any tension against the material as he sat against the fake leather seats. Sliding a piece of paper forward with directions to his location the man slowly glanced at the people around him on the streets, the other average citizens. The cab crawled to life and into the lunch hour traffic as the man leaned back in his seat, his hands running through his hair as the cool breeze of the air conditioner bathed across his face. The first noise escaped his lips as a heavy sigh punctured the silence of the taxi ride.

As the taxi approached its destination the man leaned forward handing over twenty dollars before the driver could ask for money and exited before the car had fully stopped. All in complete and desolate silence. Standing on the side walk the man craned his neck to get the entirety of the building in front of him into his view. While the building stretched upwards reaching towards heaven the man sat idle, content with life in between. His momentary pause for thought was interrupted as his cell phone began to ring. The unnecessary noise brought about another sigh from the man’s lips as he reached into his pocket and hit the ignore button with the familiarity of an old friend.

The man removed his hand from his pocket and began his walk towards the large steel doors of the Tower of Babel in front of him. Stopping with one hand placed against the cold steel door one last, large gust of air escaped the man’s lips before his muscles tensed and the door began to creak open.

Inside there was darkness with dim hanging lights sporadically dotting the landscape. The man sLeoned his eyes as they tried to adjust to the darkness against the bright Autumn sun. His eyes closed and his hand rose to gently rub between his eyes as into his open hand a cold, metal object fell. An object all too familiar to this man. He rubbed his fingers across the body, feeling every etch and scratch against the metal frame, every design crafted by the worker or made by the man, he felt at home. A peace swept over his body as he flicked to the metal mass to its side, spinning the escaping cylinder with a metallic whir. Satisfied he rolled the object back over in his hand before finally a tiny smile began to break across the man’s face.

Reaching into the pocket of his coat which dangled over his left forearm the man revealed a device containing two leather straps, which he proceeded to attach to his left wrist with a quiet chuckle to himself. Placing the object in the midst of the leather straps and against another, far smaller, metal object the man flicked his wrist bringing the object instantly into his hand. He carried on with this activity two more times before stopping and gazing at his surroundings.

His eyes had adjusted to the darkness. Every inch of the room in front of him became visible as he examined every corner, every possible aspect of the derelict building. Another quiet chuckle escaped him. Bathing in the darkness he made his way towards another set of doors in front of him, this time there was no hesitation, no pause, merely a tacit understanding that the only direction to move was forward.

The door flew open under the pressure of his boot, the flickering light from the new room momentarily basked across the man’s face, illuminating the now twisted smile present on his lips. Three gun shots tore through the room followed by the haunting sound of Evil itself.

Ahhhh HA haaa HAHAHA aaahaahhhh ah ah haaa HAHA

Looks like someone forgot the Golden Rule, didn’t they?

Rolling the now visible 0.357 Magnum around one finger on his right hand Leon removed his glasses with the left, pausing momentarily to remove the splattered blood from the glass lens. Folding them delicately he placed them in his breast pocket, his smile and gaze never breaking from the man seated before him.

What in all the worlds made you think you could take from me?

Don’t bother answering I’m just going to talk.

The moment you entered into my domain your life became my property. The moment you took it upon yourself to release those which I had been holding, your life became forfeit. My facility simply cannot function without what you have taken from me, without the two vital aspects of my life. And for that, for what you have cost me you will pay dearly. The moment you deprived me of Oingo and Boingo...

The man in front of Leon, the man at the end of the barrel of his gun finally spoke, his mouth parted slowly as the words fell from his lips.

”They have names.

Yes I’m aware, Oingo and Boingo.

The hammer clicked back on the magnum. Three shots remained in the gun. One would be all it would take, but three would make it far more fun.

Now as I was saying before I was so unkindly interrupted. I don’t appreciate infringement upon my territory, I don’t take kindly to strangers entering my premise and I certainly frown upon other people playing with my stuff, I do not like to share and I most certainly do not play well with others.

The first bullet tore past the seated man’s ears, drying any sweat that was present upon his face.

That, my dear friend, was a warning shot. If you’re counting you’ll notice that there are only two bullets left in this gun. Which means you get one more warning shot and then, well and then it’s lights out big guy.

Leon smirked his sadistic smirk, taking two steps closer to the seated man who was still obscured by the shadows of the flickering light. The whites of the man’s eyes became apparent as Leon moved closer, within justifiable distance for killing the thief.

If you’re lucky the next shot will miss but the heat of the bullet will sting your face in the most beautiful way. So sit and listen and enjoy your coming judgement.

”NO!

Finally, the man in the seat stood, his voice booming across the emptied room.

”Leon you should listen closely.

Two shots erupted through the room, embedding themselves in the far wall passed the now standing man’s head.

Leon is dead.

”I don’t care! You are going to listen when I talk. You march in here and fire three shots into the heads of the peasants around me. Only you and myself remain. The only reason you made it this far is because I’m playing a little game. A game you’d be familiar with, a game in which there can only be one winner, and for once it isn’t you.

You’re testing your luck. I do hope you’re aware of that.

”Oh I am, but you don’t understand. You are blinded by what you have become. You have overstepped your bounds Leon. The fuel for the fire inside of you is limited. You will burn out and it will destroy everyone when you do. You have gone too far, you need my help. Let me save you.

I need the help of no one. Oppose me and I will destroy you.

”Leon! There must be Order! It must prevail in some sense, it must exist!

Infuriated Leon took a step closer to the now standing man, and then another step closer until he stood inches away, his hot breath crashing against his peer.

No. Order. Here.

The first slice of the knife from Leon was deflected by the man with minimal effort. The second swing was caught at the wrist. Slowly the man turned the arm of Leon, the smile never leaving his face as the pain shot through his body. A swift knee to the groin of Leon keeled him onto the ground, as a second knee brought blood bursting from his mouth. Laying on his back with warm blood covering his lips Leon watched as the once seated man brought boot after boot down upon his sternum, Leon was careful to bide his time and show no emotion, pain or joy.

”This is the difference. I have a plan. I always have a plan. I’m always ahead of you, always ahead. And you, you have no plan. I’ve tried to figure it out, but it’s useless, you have no guiding function.

In between gasps for air Leon was able to spurt out four words, with great effort.

There is a plan.

Catching his assailant’s heel before it cracked his ribs Leon spun it quickly to the left, catching the man off guard momentarily and throwing off his balance. Using his available opportunity Leon rolled to his side and immediately to his feet, gasping for air.

I am anything if not methodical. There is a plan, there has always been a plan and with this plan comes your demise, your downfall and my rise. Madness is on the winds and it is now upon you.

The man had only a second to catch a glimpse of Leon right fist below it dislocated his jaw in a single hit. The dangling mandible was shattered by a second strike, an uppercut from the left hand of Leon. Immediately seizing his opportunity Leon leapt onto the chest of the fallen man. Standing over him Leon brought out his knife again, this time he would have no trouble in finding his target.

Any last words before you become one with the void?

No? Well I have a question, where is Storme? Where is he! While your likeness is uncanny your subtle ticks don’t align. Where is STORME!

The man on the ground tried to open his broken mouth to speak, but was met by the blade of Leon’s knife digging deep into the base of his throat.

Hang on to those for a second, I’m not done.

The second strike of the knife dug into the opposing side of the throat, two parallel cuts from base to broken jaw, both non-lethal stabs.

This is going to hurt. A lot.

Reaching between the two slices Leon dug his hand into the man’s throat, clasping his fingers around the man’s oesophagus.

Remember, you do NOT fuck with Leon. Not now. Not ever.

With a smile and an immense tug Leon began to slowly remove the man’s oesophagus from his neck. Inch by inch it came out, a bloody mess forming where the man’s throat had once been.

Enjoy all the endless drivel that once spewed from your lips because you will never speak again, but you can pray.

With the man’s throat in tow Leon turned to exit the building, leaving a trail of blood and innards in his wake and a man bleeding to death at his heels.

A swirling gray miasma circles Leon’s feet as he is surrounded by a black abyss. The only visible light seeming to exist purely within the smoke at his feet casting ominous shadows across Leon’s face. Only Leon remains, around him lays only emptiness.

That is it. In its simplest form that is it. Chaos. Destruction of order. Madness. An immovable object blocking the way of logic and reason. But it’s time to unblock the road and be more than a mere obstacle. It’s time to destroy the road altogether. Leave it nothing more than a shamble of concrete, dirt and broken hopes, a testament to what happens to those in my way...in our way.

The Jericho has tried it, the Supposed face of CGS himself, and I took him from this Earth piece by piece. Seth Omega though he would try it as well and now remains nothing more than a laughable memory and a blood stain on canvas, another portion of my sidewalk masterpiece. Destruction is the only present that awaits those spending Christmas with Leon, and it would appear that the domain has a few quests coming its way.

Reaching down to the ground below him and into the gray mist Leon receives a glowing green rock, a wicked gleam appearing in his eyes.

Oh...I’m sure you know what this is. There’s no reason to feign ignorance, you know exactly what I hold in my hand.

Squeezing his hand into a fist Leon lets out a terrifying chuckle before opening his hand revealing only dust, which quickly became shrouded by the haze around him.

What I held was deception. A lie. A story propagated to cover the failings of a single man. The constant failings of a feeble human being. What I held was your unwillingness to accept responsibility, your escape from reality.

You spending your time hidden behind cloak and dagger blaming your failings on others and other beings and refusing to accept that it was you. You are the reason, you are the cause, you are the failure.

So when your glorious goal fails, as it ultimately will, know that you are the reason. There was no cheating, there never was, there was only ever two things. You succumbing to the mind games, as all pawns do, and you failing and now...now there shall be only Chaos, so enjoy your breath while you can.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Thu May 14, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

PostSubject: Re: Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-   Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:13 am

Scene 2

Quickly and without warning the camera pulls away from Leon, pulling further and further until there is only black. Then a brilliant ring of green appears around the black, followed by white around the green. The camera continues to pull away until the reflections of three men appear in the now visible eye of Leon. Four men of Chaos are seated around a small square table at center stage.

”Leon? Leon!

”Smiley, wake the fuck up.

Sorry, got lost in my own mind for a second there.

Leon snapped to attention as Colby delivered a vicious kick to the laughing man’s knee caps.

”We were talking about the nice and fucked up happenings of Exile before you decided to start snoring.

I said I’m sorry, drop it Colby.

I still say if we continue like we did at Wrestling Heaven we’ll have no problems at all.

”I’d like to remind you we won at Wrestling Heaven.

Well, it never was about winning now was it?

”For some maybe.

Oh lighten up. It was always about causing as much damage as we possibly could, simply because we could. That and utterly destroying Jericho.

”That was fun.

Yes, I’m aware. Watching his blood flow along the ramp was a tasty treat indeed.

As he spoke a wave of warmth swept over Leon bringing small beads of sweat to his forehead. He paused for a moment trying to understand the sudden climate change before rising to his feet.

I have something I have to...attend to. I’ll return shortly.

Leon stood up from the small square table and made his way out of the room, ignoring the protests of his group members. Without a hint of acknowledgment or the slightest glance backwards Leon exited his domain, consumed by the blinding white afternoon sun.

I’ve done it. I’ve finally rid myself of that order. I’ve finally rid the world of them.

Leon meandered down the street artfully dodging passerby’s as he stared at the ground in front of him, consumed by his thoughts, but speaking them out loud.

Still something eludes me. Something is making this victory sour. Where is Storme! He thinks he can escape after egging Jericho on. No one escapes ME!!

A small boy fell roughly to the ground as Leon inadvertently crashed into him, not losing an ounce of momentum.

Destroying them leaves only me. Now I am my only competition. But then what will I do? What do I have left? Without competition what do I become? Without others to destroy what is the use? What’s the point? I become a target. Something to be destroyed. I become what I kill.

The scene flashes back to Leon’s mind, his form in the midst of the same swirling miasma.

There’s one thing you forgot Storme. You can’t outsmart me. You can’t get me. Combination locks were a cutesy effect. Unfortunately controlled blasts to remove doors from hinges is a simple solution. Now that leaves a concern though. Keeping a certain charge alive, but well that’s no real problem. Oingo and Boingo, now safely back in the domain are keeping a steady watch on our little [b]”Replacement-Storme[b]”

Leon let out a laugh as the world flashed back to a hurried Leon scurrying down the crowded city streets.

What have I done?

Leon swept his hand through his hair, elbowing a businessman in the process accidentally shoving him into oncoming traffic. The sound of the impact did nothing to deter Leon’s progress.

I’ll simply undo it that’s all. I’ll gather others and convince them to start a band of less than good peoples and I will then systematically destroy them. Destroy my competition again.

Leon sped up, his voice becoming more frantic as panic began to set in. His facade beginning to slowly crack. Perhaps he had gone too far. Maybe his hubris had finally gotten the better of him.

Maybe I’ll just go on a rampage. I’ll kill innocents to appease myself.

No, that won’t do.

He knew deep down he couldn’t do it. Innocents only died in crossfire, or unless he felt there was a justification. Though in the heat of the moment Leon could justify anything, as he had often done in the past.

No! No! No! This won’t do at all. There has to be a better way. There’s always Storme.

Leon bumped another person as he sped aimlessly down the street, ignoring the shouts of those in his path.

Storme is but a shadow of himself. He has already given into my mind games, there has to be something more. Though to be fair, he almost had me in a tricky spot this time. I need there to be something more. Something to entertain me. To placate me. Something for me to utterly destroy and feel that familiar joy as ruin falls upon others. Well I could destroy Storme, but he’s done a fairly good job of doing that himself, ruined all the fun parts. And what he didn’t I’ve already taken the liberty to set up for him.

He speaks so highly of respect, but what is respect anyways? A word we toss around in hopes that someone will avoid us, ignore us when our card is drawn. Respect is nothing more than a worthless bargaining chip. People thrive on fear. Fear is what courses through our veins. We don’t want to be respected by others, we want them to fear us. Fear us as this city, this world fears me. It trembles in my hand, uncertain of which moment will be its last. When I walk the world quakes, which is how it should be. That is respect, knowing what I can do and knowing I will.

The camera once again flashed back to Leon, this time standing in front of a large building, a building seemingly in love with Gothic Architecture. The curves and peaks of the building stood out like eyesores in the mind of Leon, who appeared with a casual chuckle and his same sadistic smile.

There’s one thing you forgot to take into account when you began to lay out this elaborate plan of yours. The domain is a dwelling. Home is where the heart is, so your real home’s in your chest. Shelter can be found anywhere, in fact I believe I slaughtered a minion in a very suitable location today. But you were right, some men...well we just want to see the world burn!

Pulling out a stereotypical gray box from his pocket Leon merely smiled as he circled his finger around the glaring red button

A simple word really and you completely overlooked it. You see there is always a plan. Always. This plan simply involves this one key concept. The very concept to human existence. Entropy. Everything increasing the randomness of the universe! Bet you wish you paid attention in the rest of your sciences as well.

Leon let out a laugh as it tore through the darkness. His mind counted where each set of explosives had been placed, and calculated the distance from location to location. The set up was brilliant, the mind game complete. Storme would learn, one way or another never to break rules one and two. You did not fuck with The World Heavyweight Title. Most importantly, you did NOT fuck with Leon. As his laugh died the scene flashed back to a hurried Leon, still on the busy streets of the City.

Leon’s mind darted from thought to thought, unable to stick to a certain idea for more than a fleeting moment. His mind raced back and forth, back and forth until his felt a nudge at his shoulder. Without thinking he spun quickly and aggressively. The knife slipped through the flesh and into the heart sending blood flooding through the body, a single tear marred the makeup of Leon, revealing the flesh of a man, chipping away at the Evil on the surface. A single tear fell from his eyes chasing the words from his lips as he watched the eyes of a tiny girl close forever.

...I'm...Sorry.

And Madness was on the wind, consuming all in its path, even those who thought they had a plan, even those who thought they had control and an innocent fell to the Earth, with no justification.

In an all too familiar location we spot three men through the pale light. Each man standing around a different part of an open door frame, watching intently. Their eyes squinting to see into the dark room. The light from the hallway illuminates only a small area within the room, an area which is intermittently inhabited by a man. Rocking back and forth, in and out of the light we find Leon, his makeup smeared over his face, his breathing heavy and the words escaping his mouth unheard to anyone’s ears but his own.

The men outside the door, three quarters of Leon’s merry men watched as time ticked by and yet Leon continued to rock, back and forth, back and forth, trapped in his own mind. The malevolent face of Leon construed into a sadness, his eyes clenched shut as his palms pressed against his temples.

I can’t believe...I can’t believe...

Outside his compatriots could do nothing but watch. Their attempts to communicate with their ‘friend’ had all ended in failure, he did nothing but ignore them and continue to wallow.

”It’s been almost a day.

”Think we should do something about it? Maybe get him out of the room, bring him Lofty?”

”Let him be. If Smiley is going to be this weak it raises questions. When push comes will he still shove?

”He’ll be fine, we just need to let him do his own thing.

”Then let us be off and let him alone.

The three men, after much deliberation finally gave into sensibility and left their ally to rot with his thoughts. With their backs turned they walked away as the image replayed over and over in the mind of Leon.

I can’t believe...A little girl. Less than good sure, but never this.

The sound of Leon’s breathing as he rocks back and forth across the floor begins to fade.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

PostSubject: Re: Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-   Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:13 am

Scene 3

The sound of falling rain is all that can be heard. Though the rain is light it is still enough to cause raised voices. The priest slowly draws in a breath before continuing his message to those gathered around him on the hill. Those gathered to mourn the passing of a small child.

”Young Kirtsen was taken long before her time and though she rests in God’s arms now her life is an inspiration to us all.

The rain fell against the umbrella held overhead causing the priest to pause his speech so as to not be drowned out by the rain. His eyes glanced to his left at the tiny casket about to be lowered into the Earth, a tear forming on his cheek before becoming one with the rain drops.

”Her life teaches us to love those around us as though there will be no tomorrow. To hold our life in the highest regard because it is fleeting. While it is here today it may be gone tomorrow, so live with no regrets. Reach for the sky, each and every one of you for tomorrow may never come. You must cherish your life and what you can do with it. Do not squander the gifts you are given, embrace them, share them—

The Priest’s speech was cut off by a disturbance of the life around them. The sound of the rain seemed to disappear, the world was encased in silence as a single noise tore across the sky. Nothing more than a laugh.

Cresting the hill came a man. Nothing more. His hair pulled back from his face, dripping with water, beads of rain against his glasses. The man that walked toward the gathering on the hill seemed to be just that, a man. There was no evil about him, yet which he spoke chills crept under the skin of those within earshot. Each member of the gathering on the hill knew this man was Evil, each knew who he was yet the person they saw before them was simply a man. No demon, no immortal corruptor, just a man.

He strode closer to them, until he was no more than a few feet away. In one hand he held a solitary red rose in the other was a simple black case. For a second he made only eye contact with the priest before opening his mouth.

A moving speech Padre. It touched me. Not in the way you are used to touching, but it did move me. For days I sat alone with my thoughts. Destroyed over what happened to this young girl. Kirsten I hear her name is. For awhile I mourned her loss. A cruel thing to have happened, a folly on my behalf and I apologize with my deepest sympathies to the family of course.

I mulled over the thought of coming to the funeral for awhile. I could slip in unnoticed and be close to the parents, the man who took the life of their child sitting directly beside them and they’d never know. I could make a grand entrance and ruin the entire thing! Though honestly I wasn’t in the mood. Or I could stand back, listen from a distance and make my entrance at the end. Obviously you know what I chose.

So I here I stand before you to pay my respects and nothing more.

Leon moves from the priest and places the single rose atop the wooden casket. For a moment he merely stands, staring down at the lifeless wood as droplets of rain bounce across its surface.

Though I do agree with your message Father. Cherish life. Embrace your gifts. Share your gifts. And I shall. At first I was deterred, lost, wandering astray. But you have rejuvenated me, given me a meaning again, given me direction. For you see I thought I had destroyed all my competition but you and your uplifting message have saved me. Hallelujah! For me at least. My rise does not bode well for you.

For the longest time I was concerned only with ridding myself of those who could challenge me, or those who crossed me. But the fun has run out. No, now we’re going to step it up a notch. While the competition has come to a temporary stand still thanks to yours truly, this city is in my clutches. And now, it shall feel the full force of my wrath. Simply. Because. I. Can.

Walking over to the couple seated in the middle of all of the gathered, the couple which Leon identified as the parents of poor Kirsten, Leon extended the simple black case.

So sit and watch as the heavens turn against you. A new dawn is coming, but the rising Sun is black. And all hope is fading. This City is mine, so quake with fear.

With trembling hands Kirsten’s mother reached for the case. She wanted to yell and scream until her throat bled at the man who had taken her daughter from her. She wanted to inflict the very same pain upon him, but fear gripped her. All she could do was tremble. She pulled the case close to her and received nothing more than a smile from Leon. A sincere, heart warming smile.

”What is this?

It’s an attempt.

Leon turned his back to the woman and began to walk away before stopping after only a few steps. He remained with his back turned and spoke.

I know no monetary amount will make the hurt go away. Trust me I know. I know it will never bring back Kirsten and for that I am sorrier than you could ever know, or expect. But what is in that case is a second chance. A chance to start somewhere else, away from here. This City is doomed. Doomed to play my game of cat and mouse so long as I please and you have suffered enough. Don’t think of this as fleeing, or letting me win. Think of this as being wise, for Kirsten’s sake. Think of this as living to fight another day. To start again. I’m sorry, I truly am. I wish you all the happiness in the world in whatever way makes you happy, that case will see to that. But please, for your sake and mine, do it as far away from here as you can, I’ve hurt you enough.

A tear strolled down Leon’s cheek as he remained with his back turned. A deep breath escaped his lungs as he made his way down the slippery hill to the base of the cemetery. His heart rested, finally at peace but his mind churned. The old Leon had died with that girl, with Kirsten. And once again a new menace rose from his ashes. As he rocked back and forth in that tiny, dank room a new Leon was born. The modern age calls for adaptation, for change. Leon would stay seven steps ahead, always and this was merely the beginning. Because others have said it best already. Some people just want to watch the world burn. For others, it’s all about Entropy.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-   Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:28 am

This is going to be hard to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-   Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness on the Wind -This should keep the Gold where it is!!!-
Page 1 of 1