chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here I am rockin three gold chains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

here I am rockin three gold chains Empty
PostSubject: here I am rockin three gold chains   here I am rockin three gold chains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:32 pm

The Bandit is in a club talking to some females until the cameraman from CGS comes and talks him into an interview. The World Heavyweight Champion is wearing a White Oakland A's hat. Two of his Gold Dragon chains, a Rap-A-Lot chain, and a silver wrist watch on his left wrist for bling. A White shirt with some graffiti lookin art on it, and a pair of black jeans with some Timbalands.

here I am rockin three gold chains Yukmouth-4-big

The Bandit
it's the final chance for Michael Cash. See I may be the World Heavyweight Champion defending my belt, but I have nothing to lose. If somehow Cash defeats the Bandit, I still get a rematch soon enough. And atleast I've been a champion here. There's no erasing that. Michael hasnt yet. He probably would be if I never showed up, but I did. So what you gonna do if you lose Mikey? You dont have much choice do you? It's go to Carnage or move down to the midcard. I know you may not act like it, but you respect me as I do you, and I'm not saying you cant beat me, but you sure cant outsmart me.

We fade out for a second and then come back. The Bandit is standing on a corner of a street.

The Bandit
This is one of the spots I used to sell at. It gets a little dangerous sellin, because if your there at an exact time everyday your just askin to be caught. But if people have to wait on you all the time they'll just buy from someone else. There's no weekly paycheck for slangin dope. You gotta keep getting more sales than the previous month too. Any decrease usually isnt very good for your health. Why am I talking about this? Well this is how I became the champion of CGS. Right here I learned how to be sneaky, how to be smart, how to take knowledge. It was a great experience for me. I'm actually suprised I havent met more drug dealin wrestlers. It's better than any training you'll get in the ring. It's real life situations, its your life. Wrestling has to be your life to be successful. So yeah all this time people criticizing my past, they are all ignorant. If I wasnt ever a dealer, I wouldnt be shit today. But here I am rockin three gold chains. I aint ashamed about what I've done, I'm proud as a mother at her sons college graduation. All you kids watchin this, if you think you wanna wrestle, start thinkin you wanna deal too.

Fading out again, we go back to the club from earlier, where its alot less packed, because its now around midnight.

The Bandit
Here I learned about the people. I learned that all club girls are freaks, and all have sexually transmittable diseases. I learned that DJ's are the biggest cock blockers in the club. You gon play some Soulja Boy and expect me to be ready to get it on after that? How does this help me with wrestling? well it doesnt really. Not everything has to be about wrestling you know! Theres some valuable lessons being learned here. Only thing I can think of this helps me with wrestling is too stay away from Cody, if I can. lets get outta here, this place pisses me off for some reason.

for a third time, we fade out. This time The Bandit is at a bank. He'd taken out some money a few minutes ago.

The Bandit
Here I am at my bank. Not a good time for banks with this economic troubles. They made me take the cameraman. Cash, I love money. It's funny how Michael has the last name Cash, but I make mo money than him. On the serious though, I lost my last two matches. One in a battle royal so it barely counts but its still a loss, and then one to Montel Porter, which was suprising. Porter got one over on me, that was nice. Didnt see it coming. But who cares. Everytime Michael Cash has been in a match with me, I came out on top. Now we finally face one on one at Apocalypse. Goodluck Mikey, I aint goin down easy tonight. This is a big match for us both. We finally will find out who is better.

Bandit laughs and leaves the bank as the scene fades to black actually ending this promo this time

end rp
Back to top Go down

here I am rockin three gold chains
Page 1 of 1