chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
Isabelle
tnalockdownfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 am

WWE issued the following on their official website:

Seth Green will be the Special Guest Host of Raw
Written: July 10, 2009

In a monumental, unprecedented announcement, Seth Green, comedic star of both film and television, will appear as the Special Guest Host this Monday night on RAW.

Seth Green is the co-creator & producer of the hit stop-motion TV series Robot Chicken, which airs as part of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. Green also does many of the voices on the show, a talent he has shown amazing skill in throughout his celebrated career, and has even appeared in animated form.

Among his numerous credits on both the big and small screen, Green left his audience in stitches as the estranged son of Dr. Evil in all three Austin Powers films, fought the good fight in Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The TV Series, and voices Chris Griffin in the hit cartoon series Family Guy.

Green’s appearance on Monday Night Raw is sure to shake things up like never before. and the entire WWE Universe waits in eager anticipation to find out what the comic genius co-creator of "Robot Chicken" will have in store for the Superstars of the of the squared circle.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Isabelle

Female Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 am

Wow, this is awesome. I am a fan of Robot Chicken and I am huge fan of Family Guy. This is just awesome. I am going to make sure to watch it on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:32 am

Seth Green? Seriously? Actually, this sounds kind of refreshing. I'm typically a fan of his work (although Family Guy sucks now) and it's good thats it's not another wrestler/former wrestler, not that I have a problem with seeing the legends, I just like something different.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:02 am

GREATEST MOMENT EVER!

No, But seriously a pretty sweet idea. Seth is awesome
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:40 am

I used to adore Seth when he was in Buffy, and although I haven't seen much of his new work, it'll still be great to see him on Raw. It'll be interesting to see what he decides to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:09 pm

He should do the entire thing as the son of Dr. Evil. He is so funny I am definetely watching this. My favorite was when he appeared on That 70's Show. I hope he is a real jerk. That would make it great.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 am

Decent enough actor, even if only for side roles. I like the concept of the new general manager every week and if they keep getting big names, could really get them some mainstream exposure. Seth Green isn't exactly a leading man but should get some attention on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed   Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Week's Special Guest GM Of RAW Revealed
Page 1 of 1