chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GI Joe Rise of The Cobra

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Empty
PostSubject: GI Joe Rise of The Cobra   GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:32 pm

I saw a commercial for it and I can't wait to see it. Anyone else going to see it?
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Rise of The Cobra   GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am

Yeah my boyfriend and a few of his friends are planning to go see it at the IMAX theatre when it comes out. I haven't seen the trailer but I'm definitely going to see it regardless because it just sounds like my kind of movie.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Rise of The Cobra   GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 am

I haven't seen the trailer for it, but from what I've heard, it sounds like it's gonna be pretty good. Besides, anything with Channing Tatum in is worth watching. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Rise of The Cobra   GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 am

I can't wait to see it. Especially since Ray Park is playing in it. Razz
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Rise of The Cobra   GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

I just find it interesting that the only 3 people who responded in this thread so far are females. GI Joe is like the male version of Barbie to little boys growing up, so I just found that kind of interesting...yeah...carry on...I have no clue whether I'll be downloading it or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Rise of The Cobra   GI Joe Rise of The Cobra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GI Joe Rise of The Cobra
Page 1 of 1