chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An ode to an MLB hall of famer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

An ode to an MLB hall of famer? Empty
PostSubject: An ode to an MLB hall of famer?   An ode to an MLB hall of famer? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:01 am

A camera is zoomed in on a Cincinatti Reds hat. It zooms out and The Witty Twit is seen wearing a throwback jersey ( #8 ) from the 1970's, with a large grin spread across his face. He is standing in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame.

Joe Morgan... Two-time National League most valuable player, ten-time Major League Baseball All-Star, four-time Gold Glove winner, and two-time World Series champion. Quite an impressive record.

TWT pauses, and looks behind him, as the camera zooms in on Joe Morgan's plaque

Quite impressive indeed. I personally wouldn't know what it's like to live as a national icon's namesake. But Joe, you seem to be something of an icon here in CGS yourself. Are you of Hall of Fame caliber though? The pressure is on, my friend (well, we have barely become acquainted, so I should hesitate to call us friends). You are attempting to cement your legacy here. I, on the other hand, have a different agenda. Allow me to casually remind you, I am a former CGS Heavyweight Champion. I plan to achieve that goal yet again, and I am afraid I am not the sentimental type. As likable of a chap as I may be, I will not let my own career aspirations and expensive psychic training in the Caribbean go for naught.

TWT picks up a baseball bat and points it at the camera.

I'm calling my shot. The trajectory of this home run will send it into orbit. Your career is ending, but mine is just beginning. Your name will live on forever in Cooperstown, but here... it will simply be engraved in a stepping stone; one for none other than The Walking Wikipedia.

The Witty Twit turns around and stares with a contemplative expression at Joe Morgan's plaque... then quickly turns back around to the camera with bat in hand and ****SMASH****..... The signal is lost.
Back to top Go down

An ode to an MLB hall of famer?
Page 1 of 1