chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz   Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

-- The Miz was "banned for all eternity" from the RAW brand after losing to John Cena, but his profile is still listed on WWE.com's Raw Superstars page. Meanwhile, fellow reality TV star Jonny Fairplay wrote a message on Twitter about Miz being banned from RAW and Summerslam: "Don't worry about the Miz not working summerfest, I got him a bar appearance with me that night!"

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz   Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 pm

I saw this too and I thought who cares what he says? Miz is in the WWE and this guy does what? Something to do with TNA once in a while?
Back to top Go down

Johnny Fairplay Takes Shot @ The Miz
Page 1 of 1