chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Raw guest hosts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Possible Raw guest hosts Empty
PostSubject: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 am

Quote :
MC Hammer to Guest Host Monday Night Raw?
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

The following was posted on MC Hammer's twitter:

"WWE ??? MN RAW ?? HAMMERTIME??? hmmmmm???"
Jerry Springer to Guest Host Monday Night Raw?
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

There's a rumor making the rounds that Jerry Springer may be in line to guest host Raw with the basis being he was spotted in Stamford, CT. The Springer Show recently moved its tapings from Chicago to Stamford. (PWInsider.com)
Quote :
Now, word is coming out that there may be a different guest host when Raw rolls into Las Vegas on the 24th. According to PWInsider.com, there's buzz going around the WWE office in Stanford, CT that boxing champ Floyd "Money" Mayweather is rumored to be hosting that show - not Adamle.

Mayweather lives in Las Vegas and has a big fight against Juan Manuel Marquez on September 19th to promote.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Mayweather being a guest host would be really interesting to see, considering the fact that he's been involved with the WWE before.

I'd love to see Adamle as well again though ;( He's enough to make me watch Raw again, at least I know I'd be entertained.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Mayweather is on and off for me...he really didn't really show much in terms of mic skills the last time I saw him with his thing against Show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Mayweather is on and off for me...he really didn't really show much in terms of mic skills the last time I saw him with his thing against Show.

They could use what happened at WM 24 and have him call out Show, since Show is a heel now. Jericho and Show could do most of the talking.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:38 am

I personally don't really care about Mayweather, and throwing him in the middle of things doesn't really make sense unless he rehashes his mini feud with Big Show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:16 am

Raw will be in Vegas and that means that it could be Raw Roulette time. I have very low expectations for Mayweather as the host.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Raw guest hosts   Possible Raw guest hosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Raw guest hosts
Page 1 of 1