chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105 Empty
PostSubject: Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105   Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Quote :
With the UFC headed back to the UK for UFC 105 in October, the card is beginning to take shape and it appears a lightweight title fight between Diego Sanchez and BJ Penn could be headlining the event. Fighter's Only Magazine has the story:

A source close to Diego Sanchez has confirmed to Fighters Only that he has been offered a fight with BJ Penn at UFC 105.

“The fight has been put on the table,” the source said last night. “But nothing has been signed and nothing is confirmed at this stage.”

Sanchez is the top contender in the lightweight division following Kenny Florian’s unsuccessful title challenge earlier this month.

Florian lasted four rounds before being taken down and eventually submitted by Penn, who has not lost at lightweight since 2002.
I think I mentioned it after Penn beat Florian, but yeah, I already put all my hopes onto Diego to strip Penn of his title.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105   Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

I don't see it happening...maybe UFC will want to see a bloodbath and do Lesnar vs Penn with no weight limit rules.

That's some tv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com

Report: Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn @ UFC 105
Page 1 of 1