chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio

Go down 
+6
Sykesy
Inah
Concrete Jesus
Black Dagger
Straight-Edge Zach
EdgeHead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 am

WWE suspended Rey Mysterio 30 days for violating the Wellness Policy.

SOURCE: WWE.com
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 am

I seriously did not see this coming. At least Dolph will get an IC title reign, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:48 am

You stupid bastard Rey you were getting a nice push ah well i like Dolph so seeing him with the IC title should be nice.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 am

Did not see this coming either. First Hardy leaves and now Mysterio will be out for 30 days. Good thing Taker came back because SD needs him now. I assume that this means Dolph will win the IC title.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am

That's shocking. With guys like Mysterio, you'd think they know better.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 am

It was so obvious this was coming fella's. he has bulked up so much recently.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:55 am

The one thing that I like about this is it sends a message to wrestlers and other people who doubt the WWE Wellness Policy. Mysterio is a huge draw for SD, possibly SD's most popular superstar. Every WWE wrestler must obey the Wellness rules or else you get suspended, period.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 pm

^Yeah but, the punishement apon returning is far less serve if you're a big draw. Compare how Jimmy Wang Yang was treated after coming back from his first suspension and how Jeff was after his second. Yang, jobbed and stopped appearing for the most part while, Jeff got pushed... all his suspension did was make him have to wait a little longer before winning the big belt. I understand that buisness wise but, morally I don't like it. With this said, I expect Mysterio to champion again in at least three months and at most five months, apon returning.

As for Mysterio leaving, I couldn't care at all, not a Mysterio fan. For me, with Hardy leaving, Punk and Taker feuding, Mysterio being suspended and Ziggle getting the gold (we all know he will), Smackdowns only getting better.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 pm

I'd be interested in seeing what substance Mysterio actually took. If it was a recreational drug, then it's pretty stupid. If it was a performance enhancing drug...why would he feel a need to bulk himself up when his main drawing power is that he's small.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 pm

I will not miss him on SD either, and of course, he will get his push back, but I still think that it sends a strong message. I also totally agree with Y2JX on the Hardy thing. I thought that at least he would have jobbed to Umaga, in his PPV return match, at ONS 08. That is why I really don't like Hardy and I am glad that he is gone. He can stay gone for all I care, but that is for another thread.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:52 pm

.. Rey was perfectly fine before, why the hell did he have to be such an idiot and take drugs? It's not like he even needs to be muscular, his wrestling style doesn't really count on his strength.

This is a surprise to me, tbh.. I thought that seeing as Rey has been in the business he'd know better, but I guess not. Hopefully they'll let Dolph win the title now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing what substance Mysterio actually took. If it was a recreational drug, then it's pretty stupid. If it was a performance enhancing drug...why would he feel a need to bulk himself up when his main drawing power is that he's small.

For the moment, the WWE Wellness Policy doesn't cover recreational drugs as those who get caught (see RVD, Sabu and Brian Kendrick) only get fined. But there's apparent talk to include recreational drugs in the Wellness Policy to dissuade workers to use them.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Keep in mind Rey Rey has been injured so much he might of taken steroids to come back bigger, faster, and stronger. I mean he's been injured almost all of his WWE Tenure. I don't know how this is going to play out for the PPV but Dolph is getting screwed. Everyone will now know he is only the champion because Mysterio was on drugs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 pm

He isn't the champion at this moment because Vince screwed himself by promising Rey a long Intercontinental Championship reign. That was one of the conditions for Rey to re-sign a new WWE contract. Creative team really wants to push Dolph Ziggler but because of what they've promised Rey, they weren't able to pull the trigger on it. Now that Rey basically screwed himself failing the Wellness Policy, they can do what they want and give Ziggler his push.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 am

Quote :
WWE Increase Pot Fines and Update on Rey Mysterio's Suspension
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Credit: F4WOnline.com

- There have been several new reports coming out of WWE lately regarding marijuana use. A new report says that fines for failing pot tests have increased from $1,000 to $2,000.

- It’s believed that the WWE Wellness test that Rey Mysterio failed took place three to four weeks ago, around the time of his vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio   BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: WWE suspends Rey Mysterio
Page 1 of 1