chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks

Go down 
+2
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 pm

The Air Canada Center website has announced that Trish Stratus will host the September 14th edition of Monday Night Raw.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm

I mentioned it before, if Raw is in Toronto (via ACC or RC), Trish will come back and host it.

Oh and ZOMG!!! OP posted Very Happy Will this be a regular occurance from now on?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:18 pm

To be honest, I only posted on this thread because OMGGGGGGG! Admin's posting!!!!11!!11!1

But I might as well talk about the subject =/ Anyway, Trish hosting whilst the WWE is in Canada is predictable. What I wanted to see though, is for Brett Hart to host an episode of Raw. That would be amazing and WWE's rating would go up. A lot.

..I can dream too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Don't hold your breath on Bret Hart having anything else to do with the WWE or wrestling in general. He said, on his book tour, he wrote the book and now he is finished with the wrestling business.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 am

OMFG, Words cannot describe how great this is. I will actually end up watching Raw in two weeks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Eee this is awesome. Trish is my favourite Diva of all time, so it'll be great to see her back, and also to see what matches and what not she comes up with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks   Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus To Host Raw In Two Weeks
Page 1 of 1