chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!

Go down 
+4
Tiff
babaganoosh
TheRealFan
K.Smoke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 pm

With WWE running a big RAW and SmackDown TV taping in Toronto on the 22nd of this month, it’s looking like a return by Trish Stratus or at least an appearance is possible. Jim Ross suggested in a recent blog that Trish may be showing up and WWE Diva Natalya blogged about wanting to wrestle Trish again and welcoming her to the ring in Toronto.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:38 pm

I'd love to see Trish return, I miss her.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah, I kind of hater her when she was here because I thought she was getting special treatment but now that she's gone I wish she was here. I would love to see her go against either of the current champions.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Sykesy will be so pleased if she does return Very Happy

And I don't remember whether I saw her without her implants yet...so something interesting to watch for when she returns.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Ah that would be awesome, she really needs to return full time, but appearance is good enough for me for now. It'll be great to see her back in the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:16 am

Yeah, I really am looking to see her breast ... I mean her look without the implants also...Not. But I would love to see her go at it with someone for at least one final match. You know she's like the only person to ever retire with the title.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 am

Her breats are still nice without her fakes Very Happy

And yes Baba you guessed correct. If trish returns for an appearance ill record it and watch it everyday for gods sake. please come back just once Trish Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:05 am

Just wondering if you have a flick of her without here implant Sykesy if so post it please. Pretty Pleeeaaassssee.lol
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 am

Sure thing, kinda hard to notice with this picture but there is one with her in a bikini and you can notice the difference.

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Trishgemini7

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Trishgemini6
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:30 am

cyclops Sad Wooooooooow! Sad I love u man! These are awesome pictures. Um how come I can't put pictures here? Everytime I go to image it just does this [img] What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 am

Most people love me, Dont worry bout it Razz

Here is the Code

Code:
[img]LINK IN HERE[/img]
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 am

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! LINK IN HERE
This what I got or are you saying that I try to put the picture and put this code at the same time? We may have to go to PM for this. But so you know computers are new to me so you have to break things down if your up to it. If not cool but I have a ton of cool pics.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:24 am

Please, please come back Trish!
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 am

PRETTY PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:42 am

Beast you put the image URL in between the Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!  codes
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:48 am

Where do I get the URL. I told you baby talk to me on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:50 am

Im not a baby, Are yu a pedo like TNALDF. Anyway

Right click on the image, then go to Properties. Then go to the bit that says "Address (URL)". Copy the link next to it and post it in those tags
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:08 am

I keep running into that TNALDF what the hell does that mean anyway. I thought it had something to do with TNA. lol!

Not working getting this enstead.

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Tn?sid=2915039110&mid=AJHHtEQAAEM1SUKmiQ3KIzi53NU&partid=2
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:18 pm

You didnt copy the whole URL. Copy the whole thing bot just the bit you can see
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Download?mid=1_22_22_574432_0_AJHHtEQAAEM1SUKmiQ3KIzi53NU&fid=%40S%40Search&pid=2

I give up. I even went to the library they talking about downloading the picture to the computer first so I don't know. I'll just keep doing it the old way and lose out on doing it in my post.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Plese Trish come back! WWE needs you.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 pm

I concur. Thanks for the flix Syk.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:45 am

I would so mark out if Trish returns! I loved her and she is needed in the division for sure
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:12 am

I don't think she could beat Beth right now especially after being gone so long but I know she would shake up the division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!   Trish Stratus returns........Maybe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus returns........Maybe!
Page 1 of 1