chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Empty
PostSubject: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

WWE Superstar Gregory "Hurricane" Helms has been Tweeting his thoughts on Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, and he was quite pointed in his evaluation of the Kanye West-Taylor Swift incident. "And Kanye is an idiot at least but more than likely just a blazing racist," wrote Helms after viewing West interrupt Taylor Swift, who was delivering the Best Female Video acceptance speech for her "You Belong with Me." When Beyonce cut her own speech short to give Taylor an opportunity to address the audience, Helms wrote, "Wow!! Beyonce just showed more class than that idiot racist Kanye would ever know!! I think she wants me too!"

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:29 pm

That is pretty much the way I see it. I have thought West was a racist since he said "George Bush hats black people."
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:50 pm

As if Beyonce would want Gregory freakin' Helms. I bet she doesn't even know who he is. As for Kanye West being racist, who knows what he really thinks? But that incident with Taylor Swift wasn't racist. It was just a dick move. Anyone who thinks it was is far too racially-sensitive. If he'd used a white slur then sure. He just said B should have won the award.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:23 pm

You don't think Beyonce would find The Hurricane sexy? What if wanted to put a ring on it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
That is pretty much the way I see it. I have thought West was a racist since he said "George Bush hats black people."
Hey, he should be grateful George Bush is providing hats for black people to wear Very Happy

I believe also that Obama called him a "jackass", which seems a little more newsworthy than what Helms said Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm

That is the first good thing he has done in over 8 months. West is a jackass. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot   Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gregory Helms calls Kanye West an Idiot
Page 1 of 1