chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does white America hate Barack Obama?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 am

I don't even listen to Rush Limbaugh's. I don't need some talkin head to explain what is going when the answer is right in the story.

You are right that we let Osama slip through our grasp, but diplomacy is getting in the way of finding. Pakistan allows terrorist to run across their border and we are to worried about the rest of the world "liking" us to sack up and go in there. Diplomacy is far less important then finding the man behind the worst moment in American history.

We found and caputure/killed dozens of Al Quida leaders in Iraq. If they were not in Iraq, how did we find them in Iraq?

As long as we do not target innocent lives, nothing we do to terrorist will make us "worse then them." I say drown one if front of a group of Gitmo detainees and tell them that is their future if they don't tell us what they know. I could give a damn about the human rights of anyone that has anything to do with or knows about terrorist plots against my country. What about the human rights of the people that died in the 9/11 attack and the families they left behind? These scum lost their human rights when they stopped acting like humans.

That may not be what Kieth Oberman or Racheal Middows will tell you, but they are part of the problem.

What do you think Acorn does? and the prostitution accusation has been proven by video tape. It took a couple of teenagers to shut down a group that the American gov. should have shut down years ago.

Am I on crack? Absolutely not. I just don't drink the Obama/Liberal Kool Aid. I don't hang on every word Oberman or Chris Mathews says.

You want to respect the human rights of people who use menatlly handicaped children as suicide bombs? Now who is on crack?
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am

Does anyone like Nancy Pelosi?

I sure as hell don't. I mean, really if it wasn't for her half the shit wouldn't get started. I'm just waiting on Kanye to pop up and say...

"Yo Obama, I'm really happy for you, and I'm going to let you finish, but Richard Nixon was the best crook to eva be President!"

No, I am not saying Obama is a crook. But Kanye might.

If I had to find something to bitch about Obama, it would be he pushed back his other promises in order to try and push the healthcare bit. Sadly, if it wasn't for Mr. Bush we wouldn't of lost the shit to begin with. But everytime I turn on ESPN I see BOBAMA at the latest Chicago sporting event. Nothing against sports, but didn't Michael Moore just rip into Bush for taking a 9 month vacation in the documentary called Fahrenheit 9/11? Speaking of which, anyone planning on seeing his new movie about the economy?

Michael Moore=American Hero
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:21 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I don't even listen to Rush Limbaugh's. I don't need some talkin head to explain what is going when the answer is right in the story.

You are right that we let Osama slip through our grasp, but diplomacy is getting in the way of finding. Pakistan allows terrorist to run across their border and we are to worried about the rest of the world "liking" us to sack up and go in there. Diplomacy is far less important then finding the man behind the worst moment in American history.

Yeah, who cares about Diplomacy when we can have the world hate us. Once again putting ourselves in an even more precarious situation than we are already in. When we've been attacked, it makes way more sense to make even MORE enemies.

You may see Diplomacy as a dumb thing, but without it, we'd be even more fucked than we already are.

Quote :
We found and caputure/killed dozens of Al Quida leaders in Iraq. If they were not in Iraq, how did we find them in Iraq?

Yeah, there were members of Al Quida in Iraq, so we treated the sovereignty of the nation like a nonissue and took it over. Makes sense.

Quote :
As long as we do not target innocent lives, nothing we do to terrorist will make us "worse then them." I say drown one if front of a group of Gitmo detainees and tell them that is their future if they don't tell us what they know. I could give a damn about the human rights of anyone that has anything to do with or knows about terrorist plots against my country. What about the human rights of the people that died in the 9/11 attack and the families they left behind? These scum lost their human rights when they stopped acting like humans.

Yes, what about the human rights of the people that died in 9/11? What about using their violated human rights as an excuse to go out and do the very same to those who did it to them. That makes sense right? What a great way to disrespect the memory of people who died in complete innocence.

Of course it is wrong to do what the terrorists did. No one is doubting that. It was a disgusting tragedy and it should never have been allowed to happen. However, there is no place for allowing yourself to become a Monster to fight other Monsters. It just simply is not right. In any way shape or form.

Quote :
That may not be what Kieth Oberman or Racheal Middows will tell you, but they are part of the problem.

I haven't seen Keith Olbermann is months. Never once watched Rachel Maddow.

Quote :
What do you think Acorn does? and the prostitution accusation has been proven by video tape. It took a couple of teenagers to shut down a group that the American gov. should have shut down years ago.

Are you dense? What does ACORN do? What does ACORN stand for? What is the stater purpose for the organization? For the sake of fuck, is that hard to understand? Can YOU tell ME what the answer to those questions are without turning to Wiki or Google?

Quote :
Am I on crack? Absolutely not. I just don't drink the Obama/Liberal Kool Aid. I don't hang on every word Oberman or Chris Mathews says.

You're right, you don't drink the Kool-Aid, however I had strong reason to believe you've been dipping into the Conservative stash of pills.

Oh, and I'll be there to see the new Michael Moore doc. It looks amazing.

EDIT: Also, I want to respect everyones human rights, because I don't like to use other peoples actions as an excuse to lower myself to their level. Like I said, I have dignity. If that means I am smoking crack, then call me Amy Winehouse.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 am

Absolutely not. He puts small peices of truth inside a gaint Bush hating propaganda movie. Obama has spent more time making public appearnce then he has being in the White House, doing his job, Obama has found time to do Letterman. I am glad that he has time for such things. He is going to do more TV to sell his health care plan. Obama spends all of his time campaigning for his spending bills.

Acorn uses the cause of the under privilaged to gain gov. funding for their illega activties.

Maybe we should ask the families that have lost what they want to do. Do you think they would care if we offed a terrorist to find Osama? Nothing can be done to bring those poeple back, but they're lives do not have to be given in vain. We are not use them as an excuse, we are using them as the catalist to the war on terror. You think it is an honor to their memory when terrorist live while their family memebers are gone?

Forget about sovereign nations when those nations harbor or fund terrorism. They can take their sovereignty and stick it up their asses. We will not need to go into Pakistan if Pakistan kicks Al Quada out. That is the choice I would give them, send them out or we are coming in. Other countries have not liked use for decades. Even when we had the most passive president in history, Jimmy Carter. Iran hated us then and he was the most passive, powerless president we have ever had. I don't need Iran, Syria, or any other country harbors terrorist, to like our country. Do you live in America?
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Absolutely not. He puts small peices of truth inside a gaint Bush hating propaganda movie. Obama has spent more time making public appearnce then he has being in the White House, doing his job, Obama has found time to do Letterman. I am glad that he has time for such things. He is going to do more TV to sell his health care plan. Obama spends all of his time campaigning for his spending bills.

Yeah, with those public appearances he's trying to inform the public of the TRUTH about the healthcare bill, after the public has been so wrongly informed by deceitful Republican Senators and Representatives.

Quote :
Acorn uses the cause of the under privilaged to gain gov. funding for their illega activties.

You still haven't answered my questions.

Quote :
Maybe we should ask the families that have lost what they want to do. Do you think they would care if we offed a terrorist to find Osama? Nothing can be done to bring those poeple back, but they're lives do not have to be given in vain. We are not use them as an excuse, we are using them as the catalist to the war on terror. You think it is an honor to their memory when terrorist live while their family memebers are gone?

You're exactly right. The 9/11 victims were USED. Not as a catalyst, but as an excuse. They were used as an excuse for a war that didn't need to happen, and several of their families didn't want. And, if I remember right there is an entire organization of wives of 9/11 victims who want the war to end. Ann Coulter routinely tells them to "shut up." Do you think it is an honor for them to be told to shut up and lose their loved ones are gone? No.

They don't want their husbands to be used as propaganda, yet what choice did they have in it?

Quote :
Forget about sovereign nations when those nations harbor or fund terrorism. They can take their sovereignty and stick it up their asses. We will not need to go into Pakistan if Pakistan kicks Al Quada out. That is the choice I would give them, send them out or we are coming in. Other countries have not liked use for decades. Even when we had the most passive president in history, Jimmy Carter. Iran hated us then and he was the most passive, powerless president we have ever had. I don't need Iran, Syria, or any other country harbors terrorist, to like our country. Do you live in America?

Well, if you want to get technical, William Henry Harrison would more likely be the most passive President. His whole time in office, all he did was convalesce, until he died. But he didn't do crap.

And do you know why Iran hated us during the Carter administration? Because they were afraid the United States was going to assassinate their leader just like we had done to them before! Hm, so American citizens were captured and held hostage, because of killing leaders of other nations... didn't you advocate that a few posts back?

And of course YOU don't need Iran or Syria to like our country, you seem to rather enjoy war, and that would make it a lot easier. But those of us who don't like missiles pointed at us, would probably prefer not diving head first into Iran and destroying everything we see.

And, if my references to Americans as "us" or "our country" weren't tip off enough, yes, I live in the United States of America. At least while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 am

Mina, get the bus ready!

WE'ZA GUNNA BLO ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:46 am

minasauce wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

Yeah, with those public appearances he's trying to inform the public of the TRUTH about the healthcare bill, after the public has been so wrongly informed by deceitful Republican Senators and Representatives.

Quote :

You still haven't answered my questions.

Quote :

You're exactly right. The 9/11 victims were USED. Not as a catalyst, but as an excuse. They were used as an excuse for a war that didn't need to happen, and several of their families didn't want. And, if I remember right there is an entire organization of wives of 9/11 victims who want the war to end. Ann Coulter routinely tells them to "shut up." Do you think it is an honor for them to be told to shut up and lose their loved ones are gone? No.

They don't want their husbands to be used as propaganda, yet what choice did they have in it?

Quote :

Well, if you want to get technical, William Henry Harrison would more likely be the most passive President. His whole time in office, all he did was convalesce, until he died. But he didn't do crap.

And do you know why Iran hated us during the Carter administration? Because they were afraid the United States was going to assassinate their leader just like we had done to them before! Hm, so American citizens were captured and held hostage, because of killing leaders of other nations... didn't you advocate that a few posts back?

And of course YOU don't need Iran or Syria to like our country, you seem to rather enjoy war, and that would make it a lot easier. But those of us who don't like missiles pointed at us, would probably prefer not diving head first into Iran and destroying everything we see.

And, if my references to Americans as "us" or "our country" weren't tip off enough, yes, I live in the United States of America. At least while it lasts.

I ask because you sound like some bleeding heart, European Uninon, Liberal. the Carter admin would not assinate anything, except the country he was president of. Remind me what he did to get the hostages back? Oh yeah, lose the election to Regan.

I would never advocate Coulter telling the 9/11 victims wives to shut ip. Anna Coulter is no better then Oberman. They both make their parties look like nleathering idiots. Coulter is the one that has some shuting up to do.

I don't need Syria or Iran to like us because they harbor and protect terrorist. As I have said, I am not concerned with being the popular kid in the world. I am concerned with the safety of my country.

The US is not going anywhere. We will not back down from terrorist, forgien and domestic and we will not back down from our own gov. The American people are not buying what Obama is selling, no matter how you spin it. I have to laugh when you start talking about Obama going to Letterman to tell us the truth about his healthcare plan. He is doing what he does best, campaigning . He has been doing it for 5 years now. Obama is a snake oil salesman and he is damn good at it. The Dems on the Hill give him a product to put his face on and then they send him out to sell it. He is there pitchman. Buy this public option and you will get a Shamwow for free...Thats right, I said free. After the 300 billion dollar tax on healthcare. Lab test, taxed. Catscan, taxed. M.R.I. T.A.X. Prescription drugs, taxed. Healthcare premiums, taxed. Web MD, taxed. Talking about healthcare, taxed. Taxes on healthcare, taxed. They have to pay for their out of control spending somehow.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:15 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I ask because you sound like some bleeding heart, European Uninon, Liberal. the Carter admin would not assinate anything, except the country he was president of. Remind me what he did to get the hostages back? Oh yeah, lose the election to Regan.

Yeah, I have compassion for mankind. That must make me evil. I am a Liberal, proud of it. If you remember correctly, I did not say the Carter administration assassinated anyone. I said Iran took hostages, because they feared the US would assassinate their leaders, just like they had before back in the 1950s. See, my point was, you advocated assassinating the leaders of different groups, and the Iran Revolutionaries who had taken over Iran at the time hostages were taken, had taken those hostages for the exact thing you wanted the CIA to be allowed to do.

Quote :
I would never advocate Coulter telling the 9/11 victims wives to shut ip. Anna Coulter is no better then Oberman. They both make their parties look like nleathering idiots. Coulter is the one that has some shuting up to do.

Olbermann doesn't make the Democratic party look like idiots. I mean, he probably uses a few big words that they don't believe are real, but Olbermann at his worst still is more logical than any Conservative commentator.

Quote :
I don't need Syria or Iran to like us because they harbor and protect terrorist. As I have said, I am not concerned with being the popular kid in the world. I am concerned with the safety of my country.

If you are concerned about the safety of your country, you're doing it wrong. It isn't about being popular, and even though I've explained it several times, it is about making sure we don't have more enemies that will attack us. All we have to do is not go on the insane killing spree you have advocated this entire debate, and we should be alright. However, you seem to want to try and kill everyone we can, which means we would have all the people connected to them angry at us. Which means they would want to attack us. Which means they would attack us. Which means our country wouldn't be safe, by using the technique you were only looking for the "safety of your country."

Quote :
The US is not going anywhere. We will not back down from terrorist, forgien and domestic and we will not back down from our own gov.

Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1979. They collapsed 13 years later.

Quote :
The American people are not buying what Obama is selling, no matter how you spin it.

Well, they aren't buying what the Republicans SAID he was selling. Then again, according to them, the government will decide who lives and who dies, which isn't true. And we're gonna kill your Grandmother. Which, again, isn't true. So, it isn't that people aren't buying what he is selling, they haven't actually been TOLD what he is selling. It's like Burger King announces they're working on making a better Whopper. And McDonald's tells everyone the new Whopper will kill your Grandmother. It's a total lie, but those dedicated to McDonald's will still believe what they're told.

Quote :
I have to laugh when you start talking about Obama going to Letterman to tell us the truth about his healthcare plan. He is doing what he does best, campaigning . He has been doing it for 5 years now. Obama is a snake oil salesman and he is damn good at it.

Yes, he is campaigning for the Health Care Plan. And I think you're confusing Snake Oil Salesman for "Can put a sentence together competently." I know how much you Republicans respect guys who don't know how to talk.

Quote :
The Dems on the Hill give him a product to put his face on and then they send him out to sell it. He is there pitchman. Buy this public option and you will get a Shamwow for free...Thats right, I said free. After the 300 billion dollar tax on healthcare. Lab test, taxed. Catscan, taxed. M.R.I. T.A.X. Prescription drugs, taxed. Healthcare premiums, taxed. Web MD, taxed. Talking about healthcare, taxed. Taxes on healthcare, taxed. They have to pay for their out of control spending somehow.

LOL Fail. Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker of the House has some pull, and she uses it. She has molded the House's version of the healthcare bill into what she wanted. But I can tell you this, Pelosi is doing what SHE wants, Obama wants something different. But Pelosi and her House friends are being bullies.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 am

I do not want to "kill everyone", but we will not accept threats from terrorist groups. Any country that harbors or protects terrorist will have to answer to us. America is the not the only country that has to fear terrorism . England has experinced terrorism, India has experinced terrorism. I guess you are going to tell me that they had it coming because of their forgeign policy, too. This was is not just America's war. This war is being waged against freedom loving nations across the world.

I know a few big words too, so let me tell you about Olberman. Olberman is a self-indulgent, zealot rapped in the liberal agenda.

Have you read the 1100 page healthcare bill? Either have the Dems that are pushing this thing so hard. Reading it is their enemy. The TRUTH as you like to call it, is their enemy.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I do not want to "kill everyone", but we will not accept threats from terrorist groups. Any country that harbors or protects terrorist will have to answer to us. America is the not the only country that has to fear terrorism . England has experinced terrorism, India has experinced terrorism. I guess you are going to tell me that they had it coming because of their forgeign policy, too. This was is not just America's war. This war is being waged against freedom loving nations across the world.

I never said anyone deserves it, but you have said you would like to see a large amount of people killed.

Quote :
I know a few big words too, so let me tell you about Olberman. Olberman is a self-indulgent, zealot rapped in the liberal agenda.

You mean "wrapped", right?

Quote :
Have you read the 1100 page healthcare bill? Either have the Dems that are pushing this thing so hard. Reading it is their enemy. The TRUTH as you like to call it, is their enemy.

LOL. Yes, the Trust is their enemy. Which makes me wonder if you actually do think the death panels and grandparent killing are going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I do mean wrapped and I don't want to see large amounts of people killed. Just large amounts of terrorist killed.

Sarah Palin tagged the death panel thing. I prefer to look at the real issues in Obama's health care plan, like the 300 billion dollar tax that will come with it. You have avoided that peice of truth because it does not fit your arguement.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I do mean wrapped and I don't want to see large amounts of people killed. Just large amounts of terrorist killed.

Sarah Palin tagged the death panel thing. I prefer to look at the real issues in Obama's health care plan, like the 300 billion dollar tax that will come with it. You have avoided that peice of truth because it does not fit your arguement.

Taxes? Okay, here's me dealing with the issue: If I am paying a little bit more in taxes so more Americans don't suffer and die, so be it. If you want to perpetrate the typical selfish America stereotype, then my all means go ahead, but for the sake of keeping my fellow Americans healthy, I would gladly spend a little bit more in taxes.

Also, an interesting note, seeing as you kept saying "the people have spoken, they don't want the healthcare plan." I was listening to, ironically enough, a conservative talk radio show, and happen to catch that 63% of Americans approve of the mixed healthcare plan proposed, with the government and public options both in the market. And only about 30% are against the government option.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 pm

It will not be "a lttile bit more." 'It will be a hell of a lot more when there is a tax on medical procedures and care. It is clear that we are not going to get closer on this issue. You think you are right and I know that I am right, so I will tell you this. I will meet you back in here in Nov. 2010, when we take back the Hill and then in 2012 when we take back the presidentcy. The Democrat majority expirenment has failed. You will continue to see growing discord among the American people, with their president and the Demcratic party. We will get the so called "blue Democrats" in the next election. We will get the Indepents in the next election, and we will take America back.

You are in the midst of a political revolution. Usaually, when you think of a political revolution, diry hippies, chained to something, droping ludes, is what comes to mind. This is middle aged, middle America, young, old, upper class, lower class. They will not excpet huge new taxes and we will not accept a giant, all powerful government.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
It will not be "a lttile bit more." 'It will be a hell of a lot more when there is a tax on medical procedures and care. It is clear that we are not going to get closer on this issue. You think you are right and I know that I am right, so I will tell you this. I will meet you back in here in Nov. 2010, when we take back the Hill and then in 2012 when we take back the presidentcy. The Democrat majority expirenment has failed. You will continue to see growing discord among the American people, with their president and the Demcratic party. We will get the so called "blue Democrats" in the next election. We will get the Indepents in the next election, and we will take America back.

You are in the midst of a political revolution. Usaually, when you think of a political revolution, diry hippies, chained to something, droping ludes, is what comes to mind. This is middle aged, middle America, young, old, upper class, lower class. They will not excpet huge new taxes and we will not accept a giant, all powerful government.

Except in the long run it will only be a little more. Outright lying doesn't flatter either of us, my friend. You can't say the experiment has "failed" it has had no time to actually work. That's the Conservative mindset coming back to haunt you, the government has to be making YOUR life easier for you to think it is working.

Ignore the fact that things are being made better for those who are disadvantaged, ignore the fact that the stock market is turning around, ignore the fact that our image in the world is recovering. YOU are being slightly inconvenienced for the sake of bettering this nation and the people in it.

So, instead of doing the logical thing, and taking pride in the fact that this Great nation of ours is finally making attempts at being the World Leader it should be, instead of the world joke it has been, you sit back, piss and moan and sabotage our country, just so the politicians will go back to catering to YOU, instead of the greater good.

You talk about a Social Revolution? The only Revolution that you will see happen if the "Fiscal Conservatives" (see helping to make the rich richer) take control, is the poor, disenchanted, neglected, mistreated Americans rising up. And as they cut taxes for the rich, and make the burden on the poor even greater, the poor will rise up and take back the country, resulting in, not a social revolution, but one much more akin to that of the Romanian Revolution of 1989, the hated, oppressive leaders taken down and executed.

If the Republicans come back and do what you are saying, this nation is doomed. What you want is essentially the collapse of the United States as we know. Your hateful point of view towards the one man making an attempt at saving this nation from the disastrous course we were on, is only further proof of the failure of the Conservative ideal.

You were right in saying we will never see eye-to-eye on this issue. However, you were totally wrong in saying you were right. The only thing you have correctly foreseen is the death of the United States.

Now, I am done on this issue, at least until you post another malicious lie propagated by the Conservative Attack Dogs.

However, I will say this: this is one of the rare occasions where I don't hope your prediction happens so I can say I told you so.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:37 pm

It is happening all around you all ready. You like to point out the crazy people that show up at say the Tea Pary rally, but what you want to ignore is the average people that are upset with the "change" Obama and his croonies, I should say, his croonies and Obama, since they are the ones behind his spending bills, has brought us. You tell me one thing that he has done successfully. That 900 Billion dollar stimulus did not stimulate a goddamn thing.

I will see you here next Nov. I will even call the thread I told You So and I cam promise you that I will do whatever it takes to make my state Red again.

Here is another prediction for you. Obama will be a flash in the pan, one term president and will be viewed as the worst president since Carter.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
It is happening all around you all ready. You like to point out the crazy people that show up at say the Tea Pary rally, but what you want to ignore is the average people that are upset with the "change" Obama and his croonies, I should say, his croonies and Obama, since they are the ones behind his spending bills, has brought us. You tell me one thing that he has done successfully.

Ignorance must be bliss. For one, I never mentioned Tea Party Rallies, I mentioned the town hall meetings. So, you fail there, kiddo. More people approve of the changes Obama wants to make (63%, actually).

Oh, and one thing he has done successfully? Well, read on, chuckles.

Quote :
That 900 Billion dollar stimulus did not stimulate a goddamn thing.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/chartdl.aspx?symbol=%24indu&CP=0&PT=11

Oops? See, at the end, where the line is going up? That would mean the stimulus did in fact work and IS WORKING. Epic fail!

Quote :
I will see you here next Nov. I will even call the thread I told You So and I cam promise you that I will do whatever it takes to make my state Red again.

Here is another prediction for you. Obama will be a flash in the pan, one term president and will be viewed as the worst president since Carter.

Can I please have some of what you're on? I mean honestly, where is your helmet?

But thank you for replying. I now know what kind of person I've been arguing with. And I truly regret wasting so much time.

Game Over. You lost.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 pm

You don't get to decide who wins and we all lost when 56 million people voted for an empty goddamn catchphrase chuckles. I don't care what MSNBC says, that is part of the Obama News Network. They are same people that payed Olberman 40 million dollars. The epic fail is that we have to live with you all's mistake for another three and a half years.

The thing about the helmet was really funny because mental retardation is fuckin hilarious. I love how the left pretends to be the moral center, yet you bring that. Up to this point, this has been almost civil, but you want to go there, we can go there.

I should let you get back to what the Dems are good at. You know, killing babies, spending money on bullshit pork projects, letting criminals go free, letting trial lawyers run the legal system into hell, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
You don't get to decide who wins

When you proved how little you actually knew in the last post, you all but admitted defeat. I didn't decide who won. You did.

Quote :
and we all lost when 56 million people voted for an empty goddamn catchphrase chuckles.

They didn't. See my post on how selfish your type is. We didn't vote for an "empty goddamn catchphrase chuckles" whatever the hell that means. We just voted for someone who ISN'T going to kiss your ass.

Quote :
I don't care what MSNBC says, that is part of the Obama News Network. They are same people that payed Olberman 40 million dollars. The epic fail is that we have to live with you all's mistake for another three and a half years.

Had the Democratic Party paid Olbermann, some people would be in MAJOR trouble. Please tone down on the paranoia, you're only digging your hole deeper.

Quote :
The thing about the helmet was really funny because mental retardation is fuckin hilarious.

It sure is.

Quote :
I love how the left pretends to be the moral center, yet you bring that.

"The left pretends to be the moral center." No, I don't think so. At least I never have. But then again, I'm not a Democrat.

Quote :
Up to this point, this has been almost civil, but you want to go there, we can go there.

Really? I've been making fun of you fairly blatantly these last few posts. Did it really go that far over your head?

Quote :
I should let you get back to what the Dems are good at. You know, killing babies, spending money on bullshit pork projects, letting criminals go free, letting trial lawyers run the legal system into hell, stuff like that.

Hey, where is your uterus? Do you even have one? Do you see yourself getting one any time soon? No? Then shut the fuck up about Abortion. Unless YOU can find yourself in the situation where you have to deal with a baby you would be putting into a poor household, forced to give up against your morals, a fetus conceived as the result of rape or any similar situation, you have NO room to speak on whether or not abortion is "killing babies."

Oh, and they aren't babies, they are fetuses. And Bullshit pork programs? You mean like the bridge to nowhere? Oh wait.

Everything else you said, was just plain drivel, but it was cute to read.

And once again, not a Democrat Wink.

And in case you can't tell, I'm not really even trying anymore. You've already proven you have no clue what you're talking about with the things you are posting.

But have fun with your "well regulated militia" so you can fight off the British and maintain your right to bear arms.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Not only is our president pro baby killing, he was the only US Sentor to vote to deny care to abort babies that survive the abortion. Don't believe me, look it up. It takes a cold, heartless son of bitch to just throw a baby in the garbage.

The catchpharse you stupid fuck was all over his campaign. I am done with you. I will see you back here next Nov. Until then, have fun aborting babies.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Not only is our president pro baby killing, he was the only US Sentor to vote to deny care to abort babies that survive the abortion. Don't believe me, look it up. It takes a cold, heartless son of bitch to just throw a baby in the garbage.

Like I said, until you can be in a situation where Abortion is an option, you have no room to talk about what Abortion is. And it isn't baby killing, it's fetus aborting. If it were a "baby" it would have already been born... which is hasn't been. That's why we count the age from the time of birth and not the time of conception.

And why would you be anti-Abortion? You're pro killing just about anything else with a pulse, AND you seem to have a dislike for paying taxes. Another unplanned baby born to an unfit, unwed teenage mother is going to do nothing but suckle on the teat of welfare. If ANYONE should be pro-choice, it's you.

Quote :
The catchpharse you stupid fuck was all over his campaign.

What the hell are you talking about? You keep saying random stuff about catchphrases that make no sense.

Quote :
I am done with you.

I woulda quit a while ago, if I were you. But then again, as a conservative, there has to be a certain amount of pleasure taken in being made to look foolish.

Quote :
I will see you back here next Nov. Until then, have fun aborting babies.

I wish I could... but it's that damned attraction to women! But I think I may go down to the sperm bank tomorrow, JUST so I can abort a fetus.

Seriously though, you are slime. Enjoy being a part of the end of the political spectrum that will be responsible for the end of the United States.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 pm

You just keep making excuse and their is a huge difference between killing unborn children and scumbag terrorist. I would love to meet you, so I can see the look on your face when the Dems get kicked off the Hill and then your savior loses his job.
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
You just keep making excuse and their is a huge difference between killing unborn children and scumbag terrorist. I would love to meet you, so I can see the look on your face when the Dems get kicked off the Hill and then your savior loses his job.

I thought you were done?

And where did I make excuses? (And I am assuming you mean excuses, because the singular form makes no sense).

You're right, there is a difference between killing an unborn fetus and a terrorist. A fetus hasn't been born. A terrorist is a living, breathing, independent of another person, being.

You want to talk about excuses. Where's your justification for pro-choice philosophy almost completely being justified by the other beliefs you have shown?

And who is going to fire Jesus Christ my savior?

Seriously though, it is ADORABLE, you think a party and faceless, directionless and aimless as the Republican party could do any kind of expanding, when they can't even figure out a platform to run on.

Oh, and how come you never reply to the questions I ask you? Is your philosophy too shallow? Or are you just scared you'll have an epiphany and actually see things for how they are?

EDIT: Oh, and what happened to your people have spoken argument? You just quit mentioning it when the numbers proved you are a liar.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:10 am

This thread has gotten way off topic and it has turned into childish name calling, that is partly my fault, so I am shutting it down. Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does white America hate Barack Obama?   Does white America hate Barack Obama? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does white America hate Barack Obama?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2