chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?

Go down 
+7
StuffOfLegends
Kayla
Inah
Guilha
Straight-Edge Zach
Ex-Mattitude Follower
C-Makaveli
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The Greatest Rapper Alive
Eminem
Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Jay Z
Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
50 Cent
Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nas
 0% [ 0 ]
The Game
 0% [ 0 ]
Kanye West
 0% [ 0 ]
Lil Wayne
 0% [ 0 ]
Ludacris
 0% [ 0 ]
T.I
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?   Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm

^ How was Love Lockdown a rap song when there was no proper rapping? It was R'n'B like the rest of that album. What I'm saying is that Ye hasn't been using auto-tune on his rap verses lately which suggests his next album's verses will be the same.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?   Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:35 pm

The album wasnt a RnB album , Kanye himself even said it was a Pop album. And just because he hasnt used it on like 3 songs doesnt mean he is done with it. Pritty much destroyed his career with 808's , he could have easily have made a rap album and talked about those things instead of singing, poorly.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?   Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 am

^ Lmao. How has he destroyed his career? Just because people like you and me didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't popular and successful for him. It's sold over a million copies so he hardly ruined his career. I didn't say for sure that he's totally down with auto-tune, I said that seeing as he hasn't used it lately on his rap verses, it would imply he's going back to his first three albums' style.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?   Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
^ Lmao. How has he destroyed his career? Just because people like you and me didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't popular and successful for him. It's sold over a million copies so he hardly ruined his career. I didn't say for sure that he's totally down with auto-tune, I said that seeing as he hasn't used it lately on his rap verses, it would imply he's going back to his first three albums' style.

Sure he sold a million , but compare that to what his other albums did. And anywhere you look you will see things like '' Even though the album sold well , their was a backlash against Kanye '' etc etc. He sold out because he jumped onto the Autotune Dick train , created by T-Pain and made huge by Wayne , and completely changed his style.

Id be surprised if he ever drops another decent album.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?   Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:01 pm

^ 808s was still a commerical success and received a lot of positive reviews. There was a backlash from rap fans for the most part but the rap fanbase isn't crucial to his success as 808s proves. If he puts out another Graduation, they'll be all on his dick again anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?   Greatest Rapper Alive Today ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Rapper Alive Today ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2