chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show

Go down 
+4
EdgeHead
Guilha
babaganoosh
Sykesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Wrestlezone

According to F4WOnline.com, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is confirmed for the upcoming SmackDown! 10th Anniversary show.

A WWE film crew filmed the segment with Rock at his house earlier this week.

----------------------

He couldn't actually appear on the actual episode live could he?

What a shame.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm

After 10 years, it's still basically named after The Rock...and he still can't show up for what's really his show.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:18 pm

awesomenuts! dont really care if it's live or not, 'though live would be better, but even recorded it's very cool WWE had the idea to contact him and he accepted ..
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 pm

What are you complaining about? At least, he agreed to take part in the show. He just could've flat out said "Thanks, but no thanks."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:12 am

I only have one thought about this. Why the hell couldn't he do this for Raws XV anniversary show?
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 am

Y2J X wrote:
I only have one thought about this. Why the hell couldn't he do this for Raws XV anniversary show?

Well lets be honest, Smackdown was the Rock's show. Not only that but after the draft he spent a good amount of time on The Blue Brand.

I think he was more attached to Smackdown than to Raw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 am

Hmm, I love The Rock, so it'll be great to see him.. although I would have preferred for him to actually go to the arena, and to do a live segment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Anything Rock related is gonna get views on WWE TV. Just like anything Austin related would.

Should be funny to see if he runs anyone down.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm

stl311 wrote:
Y2J X wrote:

Well lets be honest, Smackdown was the Rock's show. Not only that but after the draft he spent a good amount of time on The Blue Brand.

I think he was more attached to Smackdown than to Raw.

So, it's not like a huge incovience. They go to his house and taping probably only lasts around one hour. Plus it pays, I don't see much reason to why he wouldn't agree to do something for Raw XVs anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show
Page 1 of 1