chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title

Go down 
+5
SimsZilla
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Soul Rider
StuffOfLegends
TheWalkingDead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Empty
PostSubject: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:40 am

WWE has quietly removed the Cruiserweight Championship from the SmackDown superstars page on the official WWE web site. It is unknown whether or not WWE dropped the title altogether or just took it off of WWE.com because there is no current Cruiserweight Championship with Hornswoggle moving to RAW.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:59 am

They did the same thing when John Cena was champ and had it taken away they are probably just waiting for a while to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Well I hope WWE will bring back the Cruisweight ttle,because now the all the cruisweight will not have a top prize,maybe WWE could bring back the Light Heavyweight Title,so there will be more superstarts that can win the title!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:28 pm

The cruiserweight title is basically worthless so their is no real point for it. WWE doesn't allocate the cruiserweights enough time to get over and has diminished the credibility of the strap so much that the fans don't really care who's the champ. I'd like the cruiserweight division to be an important part of Smackdown, the fast paced action should be a reason to tune in every Friday but it's not. The matches are short and the talented guys are often overlooked for people like Hornswoggle. I'd keep the cruiserweight division but there's no need for a belt.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:36 pm

They will probably bring it back once Gregory Helms is better and they bring Chavo back.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:17 pm

helms has been out a while
Back to top Go down
jeff hardy
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
jeff hardy

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:39 pm

he had a pretty bad concussion and i think he broke his neck
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:04 pm

Helms is the greatest cruiserweight of all time.
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:52 pm

WHAT! affraid I can't believe WWE did this Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Helms suffered a severe neck injury so dont expect him back anytime soon....and i dont no how many days Chavo has left to surve his suspension. Most likely the WWE wont bring it back as possibly the best cruiswerweight Rey Mysterio is fighting midcard feuds , Helms and Chavo being out ... theres only really Jamie Noble and Jimmy Wang Yang to give it to but Noble is being given a push as a heel again.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:36 pm

I am pretty sure Chavo is done with the suspension and is going to wait until Gregory to come back and Chavo and Gregory Helms heals and the two of them will make the cruserweight division respectable.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:37 pm

They could move SuperCrazy to smackdown and give a bigger push to that one guy, what's he called? i think shannon something.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:39 pm

Shannon Moore yeah I guess but they do not want to start it back up with only Jamie Noble, Shannon Moore, Jimmy Wang Yang they need somebody with credibility which I why I keep saying Rey Mysterio. Put him back in his correct division.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:16 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Shannon Moore yeah I guess but they do not want to start it back up with only Jamie Noble, Shannon Moore, Jimmy Wang Yang they need somebody with credibility which I why I keep saying Rey Mysterio. Put him back in his correct division.

Mysterio is too popular with the fans to be put down the lower card. They always call him the ''Underdog''. And because they gave him the World Heavyweight Championship they are going to continue prodding him towards it again.

As for the cruiserweights :

Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shannon Moore
Super Crazy

All of these guys could feud at once for the title , Jamie Noble is one of the WWE's best performers at the minute , put the belt on him and have these others challenging him for it until Chavo or Helsm returns.....simple as.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:12 pm

Super Crazy is really good, maybe if he feuded with Jaimie Noble for the championship, and WWE didn't limit them so much, the chrushier weight division would recive the respect that it reserves.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Callumomac wrote:
StuffOfLegends wrote:

Mysterio is too popular with the fans to be put down the lower card. They always call him the ''Underdog''. And because they gave him the World Heavyweight Championship they are going to continue prodding him towards it again.

As for the cruiserweights :

Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shannon Moore
Super Crazy

All of these guys could feud at once for the title , Jamie Noble is one of the WWE's best performers at the minute , put the belt on him and have these others challenging him for it until Chavo or Helsm returns.....simple as.

Yeah I just can't understand why Mysterio is so damn popular. He is a a little dude who zips around the ring. The only reason he is at the top is because Eddie died. He would not be the number one guy if Eddie was still around because then they would have a popular mexican and they do not need two.
Back to top Go down
KingCena
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
KingCena

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:07 pm

That sux. I liked watching Cruiserweight championship matches especially when Jimmy Wang Yang was wrestling. It sux that they did that.

Y the heck did they remove it.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:22 pm

KingCena wrote:
That sux. I liked watching Cruiserweight championship matches especially when Jimmy Wang Yang was wrestling. It sux that they did that.

Y the heck did they remove it.
It is only temporary they will be bringing it back probably when Greg comes back. They would say if they took it away completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title   WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Removes Cruiserweight Title
Page 1 of 1