chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on JR's contract

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Update on JR's contract Empty
PostSubject: Update on JR's contract   Update on JR's contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 am

PowerSlam Magazine notes that WWE Smackdown Announcer Jim Ross (J.R) contract expires sometime in November. Ross has yet to sign a new deal.

Letting go of JR would be a disaster, just like it was the last time they did it and they would have him back for Mania. JR is the greatest of all time and they need JR as long as he wants to do it
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on JR's contract   Update on JR's contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm

I would have no problem if JR stopped commentating depending on who replaces him. I really don't like Grisham as a commentator and while I'm not big on JR, I'd much prefer him to Grisham. Personally, I think Smackdown would be much better with JBL and Michael Cole commentating it but, that won't happen. Anyways, I don't see JR leaving.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on JR's contract   Update on JR's contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Meh...I never really cared for JR anyways...or the King really. I always liked what SD had to offer back then with guys like JBL, Tazz, Cole.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Update on JR's contract   Update on JR's contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm

I like JR, I think after working for so many years as a commentator, it would be strange to see him get replaced with someone else. I hope that he signs another contract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on JR's contract   Update on JR's contract Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I would have no problem if JR stopped commentating depending on who replaces him. I really don't like Grisham as a commentator and while I'm not big on JR, I'd much prefer him to Grisham. Personally, I think Smackdown would be much better with JBL and Michael Cole commentating it but, that won't happen. Anyways, I don't see JR leaving.

What would be great is JR and JBL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on JR's contract   Update on JR's contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on JR's contract
Page 1 of 1