chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm In. (#1 Contender Battle Royal)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

I'm In. (#1 Contender Battle Royal) Empty
PostSubject: I'm In. (#1 Contender Battle Royal)   I'm In. (#1 Contender Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

The setting is set as Derek Levy has just triumphed over a jobber in a very short and dominating contest, gaining himself momentum going into his Triple Threat contest.

After his victory, the TitanTron comes alive with sounds of a grunting and very heavy shots being landed. The camera creeps around a corner and catches a glimpse of recently signed CGS Talent, Hector Zavaglia, throwing shots at a punching bag. He is in a seemingly abandoned gym, as nobody else is there and the area isn’t necessarily of top quality. There are three punching bags, including the one being used. The other two are lying on the floor in the corner with the stuffing coming out. You can see a wide array of weights in the background that Hector isn’t currently using. They are scattered throughout the back.

Hector has no gloves on and is wearing black and red gym shorts with a headband, a white wifebeater, and some Nikes sneakers. His skin is radiating with sweat, showing that he has been training for quite some time. He has a very determined look on his face and has headphones in his ear. He seems to be punching to a rhythm.

Hector Zavaglia
IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! Da-na-na…da-na-na-na-na…

Cameraperson
Uhh…Hector? Mr. Zavaglia…

The cameraperson reaches towards Hector’s ear to remove the headphone, but Hector grabs his hand before he can even come close.
Hector Zavaglia
I know you’re there. I highly suggest that next time, you wait to be acknowledged.

Cameraperson
Sorry, Hect-

Hector Zavaglia
Excuse me? Were you about to call me Hector…like you know me? Like we’re friends? Bitch, you address me as Mr. Zavaglia until I say otherwise.

Hector raises the backhand to the cameraperson, who whimpers.
Hector Zavaglia
Hehe. Yea, now that’s respect.

Hector removes the headphone from his ear and then positions the punching bag so that it is no longer moving at all. Hector then hits a spinning roundhouse kick which busts the punching bag open and knocks it off of its hinges. Hector squats down and drags it into the corner with the other busted punching bags.

Hector Zavaglia
Meh, I was about to finish this session anyways. But more importantly, what are you doing here?

Cameraperson
Well…I was informed to bring news of this upcoming show to you so-

Hector Zavaglia
Wait…how did you ever find me?

Cameraperson
Well, good sir, you are now under contract. You have a tracking chip in your right testicle now.

Hector Zavaglia
That sounds vaguely familiar, but I digress. What were you saying?

Cameraperson
I brought news about this upcoming Fusion event, but I figured that while I was here, I could get some information on CGS’s hottest prospect.

Hector Zavaglia
Prospect, eh? Funny you would use that terminology…you see, I am known as “THE Prospect” Hector Zavaglia. I am not only CGS’s hottest “prospect”, but I am the very definition of the word. Hector Zavaglia is the ideal destroyer of dreams and creator of chaos. I give everybody a new…”prospect”…on the way that they live their everyday lives. When the men see me, they think “Damn, what am I doing wrong!?” And when the ladies see me, they think “Damn, what am I doing wrong!?” Veterans, children, fellow staff members, wrestlers all over the world, and even pets see me and know that I am the absolute pinnacle of perfection. I am the vision that everybody yearns for. Look to me as the second coming, because I am the closest to the Almighty that can possibly be reached.

Cameraperson
Comparing yourself to Him?

Hector Zavaglia
Yes, “Him” and I don’t mean those psychopaths Steve Storme, Kyle Evers, or Kyle Deathlocke.

Cameraperson
Speaking of whom, what do you think of the talent pool here in Exile?

Hector Zavaglia
Seriously lacking. I mean, you have, on my count, 3 mega-stars. Derek Levy, Steve Storme, and now myself. That doesn’t make for a fun time. I only have 2 people in my radar as serious competition. Wade Wilson…Aaron Wolf…Eric Logan…none of them can even scratch the surface on the astronomical level. There are none other in the firmament. Hector Zavaglia is in a league all his own and everybody will know it soon enough. “The Prospect” didn’t come here to play.

Cameraperson
Interesting…so why exactly do you call yourself “The Prospect”?

Hector Zavaglia
Do you know what the word “prospect” means? It means a view, vision, outlook, scene, et cetera. And that is what I am. When God created me, he was showing off. He made me to be the prototype of all others before and after my time. But after He had created me, He was way too worn out to possibly create anything else even close to my perfection, so I stand alone in quality. When I walk into a room or enter an arena, time and space stops along with the hearts of my millions of fans. They catch a mere glimpse of perfection and they are totally speechless. I slick my hair back, put on this trademark smirk, and they eat it up. When you’re against me, you have the physical disadvantage AND the mental disadvantage, because who is seriously going to cheer for plain old Steve Storme or anybody else when “The Prospect” is standing opposite of him? Nobody, because we all want the best. And that is what Hector Zavaglia is. Simply…the best. And that is why I am not just called “The Prospect”, but I personify the term.

Cameraperson
Wow. Those are some rather big words for a rookie.

Hector Zavaglia
Tell me…what is your name?

Cameraperson
Err…Jacob…Jacob Wolfe.

Hector Zavaglia
Ahh. So, Jacob Wolfe, what did you first think when you saw “The Prospect” Hector Zavaglia.

Jacob Wolfe
Well…I thought that-

Hector Zavaglia
Uh. Let me stop you right there. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to give you the impression that I actually wanted an answer, because the answer is the same for everybody that is asked that question. “He is Perfection” they harmonically think to themselves. And I can’t possibly argue with them. I mean…look at me. My smooth, slick, dark hair. My washboard abs. My large and effective muscles. These devilish good looks. The athleticism and strength of a dominant, male lion. All of this culminates into God’s greatest creation…God’s “prospect” of the perfect person…the blueprint for mankind…Hector Zavaglia.

Jacob Wolfe
Yes, all of that is very nice. But who are YOU? Why are you here? What are your goals? Where are you from? You’re a fresh face and the people want to know.

Hector Zavaglia
Oh, I’m sure of it. People would love to know what it takes to be perfection like myself. But I’m perfection, not a magician.

Jacob Wolfe
Your narcissistic attitude is straying away from this interview’s purpose.

Hector Zavaglia
There was a purpose other than to speak of my unblemished level of perfection? My bad.

Jacob Wolfe
So tell us, besides how amazing you are…who are you and why did you come to CGS?

Hector Zavaglia
I dominated the Indy circuit, basically. Opponent after opponent, they came at me and left with shattered dreams. My record is 86-1-4. And those losses were because I made myself lose. When you’re champion and you want to prove your dominance over the fed, then why not beat somebody with a sledgehammer or drive a screwdriver into their skulls? It just feels right sometimes.

Jacob Wolfe
Ermm…I suppose…so why are you here exactly?

Hector Zavaglia
Why the hell do you think? To showcase my superiority over everybody else and along the way, pick up every championship that CGS has available. Most people set their goals right onto the World Championship and then they would be lucky if they earned a mid-card title. So I just keep my goals wide. No crown is omitted from my wall of achievements. Even though the amount of space is become less and less abundant by the hour…

Jacob Wolfe
Speaking of CGS Championships, that was my initial reason for coming here. On the next episode of CGS Fusion, there will be a big Battle Royal open to any competitor and the winner will become the new #1 Contender to the CGS Tag Team Championships.

Hector Zavaglia
What the fuck? How does that even work? One person becoming next in line for a tag team opportunity. Meh, only in CGS. It sounds cool though. Everybody knows that I’m not much for tag team wrestling, but what better way to show my preeminence over everybody and everything than to start my CGS career off with a championship reign? Hmm…Hector Zavaglia…CGS Tag Team Champion…it has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?

Jacob Wolfe
I would say so. Who would you pick as your partner?

Hector Zavaglia
I have some names in mind, even though one isn’t necessary for somebody of top quality such as myself. A certain straight-edge wrestler recently announced that he needed a partner, so there’s a door that could be knocked upon. You know, I happen to be a straight-edge superstar myself, but that’s another story for another interview. I’ll figure all of the details out AFTER I become the new #1 Contender. This should be fun…

Hector Zavaglia walks away with a happy expression upon his face and definite confidence in his walk. Hector Zavaglia grabs a white towel by the decimated punching bags and wipes his face with it before putting his headphones back in his ear. Hector Zavaglia can be heard singing as he opens the gym doors and exits the facility…

Hector Zavaglia
I’ve got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine...
Back to top Go down

I'm In. (#1 Contender Battle Royal)
Page 1 of 1