chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Number 1 contender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Number 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: Number 1 contender   Number 1 contender Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:59 am

The sounds of chains rattling can be heard from an off but close distance. The sounds of heavy footsteps. All that can be seen is darkness as the sounds of chains and footsteps get closer. There is a flicker of light and then a low steady glow. From the ceiling are meat hooks with the sign of old blood on them a familiar figure appears in the dim light. Only the mask can be made out. You can feel the smile eminating from the mask.

BEAST: This is where it begin...This is where I learned my craft....This is where I learned to love the sounds of bones crushing. And blood splattering. This is where you will come. This is where Apocolypes will be held. My last match wasn't enough to quench my thirst. It was just an introduction to what I have prepared. I enjoyed it. But it wasn't enough. And as a reward I have been given even more toys to play with. The laugh was all of a sudden and ended just as quickly as it begin. Prepare for violence. A federation of violence. Jeff, Edge, Rage and Marshall....be ready to feel pain...be affraid. Be very very affraid. Hahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Number 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender   Number 1 contender Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:45 am

Angel and rage are walking threw the hallway they walk to a part thats dark rage looks around without any fears on his face

Angel:// *laughs* look hes playing hide and seek awwww

Rage://ha is that what you think of ur opponets u they are just some toy u can play with *laughs* you may think ppl are scared of u but there not they laugh at u look u have hide behind that mask

Angel cuts rage off

Angel://He wears that mask cause hes probabley so ugly he cant stand the site of his face *smirks*

Rage://Back to the matter at hand the #1 Contender match is mine all the way like there gonna have some freak win it some freak that hides all over the arena in dark areas some freak that doesnt know who he is dude some advice lose the mask then maybe ppl wont think ur som crazy man or somthing well im done here only time i like being in the dark is with angel well *smirks* never mind that its better with the lights on oh but u wouldnt know that would u

Angel://ha no he wouldnt i know i wouldnt touch him if he was the last man on earth

Rage:// So Yeah beast this match is mine yeah i only had one match here so far but that doesnt matter im going to win i can taste the victory coming grabs angels hand lets go

Angel and rage start to walk away when they hear that terriable voice

TBC:BEAST WHOEVER
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Number 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender   Number 1 contender Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:09 pm

BEAST: Hahahahahaha! Come into my parlor says the spider to the fly. Already you have trapped yourselves in a world you are not prepared for. For you it is the contendership and the title....For me it is the pain I will cause you.... and your pretty friend. You feign to be unshaken. But fear is evident in your eyes and I can taste it as it emits off of your souls. BEAST smiles. Yes. Your Souls. It will cost you everything to battle with me. BEAST voice rises. You should no longer be concerned about a title as you have given rise to your own destruction. Hahahahaha! You will now become my victums.

TBC:Anyone!
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Number 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender   Number 1 contender Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Angel walks up to beast face to face

Angel://Fear in my eyes? look closer do u see fear NO

rage walks up there by angel

Rage://So u like to feel pain eh? well u will feel pain alot of it to say the least see i like taking things to the extreme beast we'll see who becomes the victim oh yeah beast this pretty lil thing *looks at angel* shes not one to be playing with

Angel:// Beast play with fire ur gonna get burned

Rage:// Laughs

Angel:// Now we can go

Angel and rage start to walk away angel looks back gives beast a evil smile

TBC:Anyone!!!

Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Number 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender   Number 1 contender Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:00 pm

The lights flickers and flares to a blinding pitch before going off completely and rendering darkness and then the lights return and BEAST is standing in front of Rage and Angel as Angel hides behind her man who attempts to stare into the eyes of BEAST to prove he isn't scared but the lights go off again and Laughter fills the halls and when the lights return Rage and Angel are alone.

OOC: END RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Number 1 contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender   Number 1 contender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number 1 contender
Page 1 of 1