chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:08 pm

As announced by United States Champion The Miz on Raw, at WWE Bragging Rights he will square off against his former tag team partner & “Dirt Sheet” co-host, Intercontinental Champion John Morrison.

In a match that will surely give one of these two talented ring warriors bragging rights over their former cohort, the duo that one referred to themselves as “the greatest tag team of the 21st century” will do battle in singles action for the first time since they were drafted to separate brands.

Morrison has a little more on the line, however, as he likely hasn’t forgotten how their longstanding partnership ended with a vicious sneak-attack by The Miz. Perhaps this match-up will see the SmackDown Superstar obtain payback for Raw’s self-proclaimed “awesome” one’s betrayal.

After both Superstars went their separate ways, they have had great amounts of success as single competitors on their different brands as evidenced by the coveted singles titles each champion has around their waist. When they collide, fireworks will fly and in the end, the WWE Universe will know which of these former allies will truly have bragging rights.

Wonder which former “Dirt Sheet” star shines brightest? Find out when the first-ever WWE Bragging Rights airs Sunday, Oct. 25 live on Pay-Per View.

I have wanted to see this since they split up the tag team
Back to top Go down
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
DivineComedy.

Male Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm

w0w wtg dis shiz b st0pd n b0rn @$ h3lz w3 wan mor CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA n HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH n ORTOOOOOOOOOMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN n HBBBBBBBBKBBBBBBBBBBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKz
Ima tke pis durn dis born st0pd shiz, dey bt suz.

But on a serious note, I am quite happy WWE is making SOME good matches. I saw them wrestling live a year ago or so, and they were great. And I actually did like Miz Vs Morrison Vs Punk for the ECW belt a few years back. Morrison is a far better athlete but Miz is ten fold more charasmatic, as well as a great grappler. I don't care whom wins, its finally a GOOD match to see.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Black
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Ryan Black

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

I always have enjoyed seeing former partners fight eachother and Morrison is pwnage athleticir. I don't pay much attention to WWE anymore, but I'm going to try and see some footage of this later on after the pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Holy hell, we have a match with some MEANING? I don't believe we ever really got to see this match take place, and I think it's a long time coming. That said, I think Miz has far more to gain from this match than Morrison.

Either way, I'm interested to see how it all turns out. Legitimately interested.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm

I'm really looking forward to this match. Their feud when they split never really went anywhere as they moved shows, so I'll be interesting to see it finally happen. I'm a fan of both Morrison and Miz, so it should be good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Miz has finally gotten a singles title and is now closer to Morrison's level. It will be very interesting to see who wins and even more interesting to hear what Miz has to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights   Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion vs. Champion match at Bragging Rights
Page 1 of 1