chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Empty
PostSubject: SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?    SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:07 am

Quote :
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

Numerous readers have sent word our way that during tonight's airing of WWE Monday Night RAW in Minnesota, it was announced that Kane would be defending the World Heavyweight Championship against The Undertaker at the WWE Bragging Rights pay-per-view event in a Buried Alive Match.

I have been asking for this match, I hope this is true and I can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?    SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:40 pm

wonder if they will use plastic shovels and to win you need 2 be buried in 4 inches in dirt .

lets see how they pull it off with the pg rating
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?    SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Well, there has only been one Burie Alive that turned out to be a blood bath and the first one happened back before the Attitude Era. Even though that wasn't labeled PG, it was pretty much what we see now. I think this match will be great, even under the PG rating.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?    SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:02 pm

I think it has the potential to be a good match; maybe not as good as the first one between Taker and Mankind but I do like how the story's been developed thus far and I'm hopeful that the match's gonna well be executed as well.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?    SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:11 pm

This fued is one of my alltime favorite feuds and I think it is about to get even better, now the Bearer has turned on Taker. I wish this one was happening at SS because I want to see the angle continue and it would be perfect for Taker's 20th Anniv. But, no matter what PPV it happens on, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?    SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILER WHC match at Bragging Rights revealed?
Page 1 of 1