chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion Empty
PostSubject: Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion   Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Quote :
Hulk Hogan Plans to Make TNA the #1 Promotion in Wrestling
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

– Hulk Hogan continues to make media appearances in Australia promoting the ongoing Hulkamania: Let The Battle Begin tour and was very outspoken about writers in pro wrestling during an interview with SportFM in Perth, Australia. “In TNA, I’m going to listen to those fans and give them what they want,” Hogan said. “I’m not going to keep shoving a bunch of terrible, horrible, stale programming down their throats. (In TNA), I’m going to take the writers and tell them, ‘Go get another job. Sit in the back. If I need you to write a jingle for a commercial, maybe we’ll use you for that.’”

Hogan repeated the claim that he’s coming in to “run” TNA and answered a question about whether he’ll wrestle for them. “I’m going back to the United States to run that company – TNA,” Hogan said. “I’m going to be on-camera, I’m going to be behind-the-scenes taking care of business in the back, and if the fans scream and shout loud enough, I might even lace up the boots up, brothers, but I’m not planning on doing that. I’m planning on taking that company and turning it into the #1 promotion in the business. When I leave here, that’s the mission I’m on.”

Hogan claims to have a financial stake in TNA, which will motivate him to do what’s best for the company. “I signed a deal with Dixie Carter to come in as her partner,” Hogan said. “I know there are several people on the show – storyline-wise – who say they are part of TNA (management) such as Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett, but this thing is for real.”
To listen to the full interview, SportFM.com.au.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion   Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:56 am

Ha Ha Ha ... Good luck. See TNA may have a chance if it didn't have 'Hulk Hogan' ROFL.

Everyone is sick of him ...
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion   Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Quote :
“I’m not going to keep shoving a bunch of terrible, horrible, stale programming down their throats."

Seems kinda hypocritical doesn't it? If he appears on programming then he's just shoves a bunch of terrible, horrible, stale programming down our throats...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion   Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Hogan has said a lot of things of the years that simply have not happened and this will be yet another one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion   Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogan says he plans to make TNA the #1 wrestling promotion
Page 1 of 1