chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed Empty
PostSubject: Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed   Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

The Colts are now 13-0 and have clinched the number 1 seed in the AFC. Which means, the Colts will get home field through out and a first round bye. Manning and the Colt offense started out on fire, scoring 3 quick TD's, but the Broncos tighten up their defense and force 3 Manning INT's.

The Colts defense only gave up 16 points, despite Manning's 3 INT's and being put in very tough field position. Broncos WR Brandon Marshall broke TO's rec in a single game record(20) with 21 rec, but it was not nearly enough. The Colts locked down the win with an 8 min 4th qt drive.

Now the question becomes will the Colts rest players or go for 16-0. The Colts started 13-0 once before and finished 13-3. Dungy chose to rest the starts, but the Colts lost in their first playoff game. Their new coach has made some very subtle changes, but will he keep playing to win? They have Jax this Thursday and then NYJ, and Buf to finish the season
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed   Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I never expected Denver to win the only chance I see of Indianapolis being in trouble is the game in New York. I already know they're going to Superbowl but anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed   Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 am

They can handle the Jets, I am more worried about Jax because both teams know each other soooo well, division games are always tough.

I want to see the Colts keep playing to win and not just becuase they have a real chance at 16-0. 16-0 won't mean shit if they don't win the Super Bowl. I want them to keep trying to play the perfect game. They have won every game, but they have had some games with major mistakes. I want to see them playing their best at the end of the year. I will not give a damn about 16-0 if they get put out of the playoffs in their first game. As I said before, they have been 13-0 before and that season ended with a lose to SD. I am not going to put them into the Super Bowl yet, I want them there, but there is a lot of work left for the Colts. I am very happy with 13-0, but I will not be happy without a Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed   Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colts 13-0, clinch number 1 seed
Page 1 of 1