chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade Empty
PostSubject: Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade   Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 am

"Aaron Goodwin, agent for Nate Robinson, told The Post today he is asking Donnie Walsh for his client to be traded in wake of his eight straight DNPs.

The final straw came when Robinson did not play the past two games vs.

Chicago and the Clippers last night despite Larry Hughes' groin injury.

"I have asked the Knicks to move Nate,'' Goodwin told The Post "At this point it's personal. I don't think Mike (D'Antoni) has done anything to show it's a basketball thing. I felt that way talking to (Donnie) Walsh during the Chicago game in the third quarter when they didn't look for Nate to help out. They had a 39-point second half and for whatever reason he didn't consider him.''"
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade   Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Ehhh, you kinda expected it. I don't know how many teams will line up for a guy nobody was willing to even give an offer to during the off-season.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Black
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Ryan Black

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade   Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Robinson for McGrady? But the Rockets need length, even though Nate can jump over Yao Ming. Nobody wants to be a Knick. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade   Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Hell no. Robinson is shit I don't want him on Houston. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade   Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knicks' Nate Robinson wants a trade
Page 1 of 1