chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw Empty
PostSubject: JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw   JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Quote :
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog at JRsBarBQ.com with his thoughts on Bret Hart hosting Monday's edition of WWE RAW and the Hit Man's reintroduction to WWE storylines:

Bret Hart Hype on Monday's RAW: The Bret Hart content on Monday Night Raw really added to the overall viewing experience of the program. I watched the show from start to finish and I felt like it was one of the better Raw broadcasts WWE has presented in several weeks. To say that I did not feel compelled to be sitting there at ringside with so many new developments on tap would not be truthful.

What a great video package on Bret Monday night and it was timely as many younger fans likely were not as familiar with the WWE Hall of Famer since his last appearance on WWE TV was in November of 1997 excluding his HOF, TV exposure.

The King Returns: Ironically, Bret will return to WWE TV from Dayton, Ohio the site of the 1993 King of the Ring that I had the opportunity to broadcast. Bret won the tourney which was my 2nd WWE PPV after debuting at WM9 in Las Vegas.

Other Top Legends Returning: With Bret Hart returning to Raw as the G.M. next week, some fans are curious as to what that does to the chance of a return in the same role for either Dwayne Johnson or Steve Austin. I don't have an answer to that question but I do feel that both men will eventually return to Raw in either the guest G.M. capacity or another role that provides them a "one off' opportunity to entertain their fans and to promote what it is that they are involved....likely their films.

I can't wait to what happens when Bret comes to Raw next week. I don't know about you young kids, but this is something I never thought would happen and it is truely historic. It has been over 12 years since Bret was in a WWE ring and he returns next week. I can not wait for this and I wish JR was able to be at ringside for this historic moment.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw   JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Not overly excited about this. I'm excited to see Bret coming back and it's definitely historic. However, take away the nostalgia and there a bunch of the anticaption. I never really was high on Bret on the mic, which I'm assuming is going to be most of what he does so I'm hoping for the best. Although, it has garnered my interest enough to watch Raw so I can't say this is a failure by any means.
Back to top Go down

JR Blogs about Bret Hart's return to Raw
Page 1 of 1