chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE

Go down 
+2
Affliction
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Quote :
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to a WWE source who would have full knowledge of the situation, Bret Hart has indeed signed a short-term talent contract with World Wrestling Entertainment,

The WWE Hall of Famer signed the this past week and it will cover the period from 1/1 to 4/10, or through WrestleMania and about two weeks after the 3/28 show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ.

Hart simply told a reliable source that he wasn't going to lie about anything and thus wasn't going to comment on this story.

It was said that Hart wanted his signing to be kept quiet and his return to be a surprise, but that WWE couldn't help itself but all but announced it publicly on the first RAW after the ink was dry.

Vince to TNA: I'll see your Hogan signing and raise you a Bret Hart signing. I hope this what WWE has instore for TNA's little "battle." We have all been so focus on Rock being on Raw on Jan 4th, but this is even bigger then the Rock hosting Raw. This would kill TNA's little ratings battle. Hey TNA, good luck getting a 3.0 rating going up against this. Vince may shut down this new Monday Night War before it even begins.

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Hart Dynasty and Bret-DX and Vince feud? Book it.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:50 pm

This is hot. Not enough to make me go watch every week, but his first appearance may be download worthy Very Happy Hit me up when it happens Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Oh, you will know. As soon as it is made offical and I find it, you will know. I wish I could have seen the look on Dixie and Hogan's faces when they found out this news. They are praying WWE doesn't put the return of Bret Hart up agianst their little show.

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- It was just reported that Bret Hart has indeed signed a WWE Talent contract which comes into effect on 01/01/2010 . The word on the news wires is that Bret Hart will host the January 4th edition of Monday Night RAW which is set to go head to head with TNA iMPACT! I must stress this is not confirmed just strongly speculated.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:41 am

I wonder where this leaves The Rock though. I'm sure they won't book both these guys on 1 night, so does The Rock get bumped in favour of Bret now?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 am

Probably that The Rock wasn't available for January 4th so Bret Hart was the backup plan. But that's one HUGE backup plan.

Honestly, I'm PSYCHED at the possibility of Bret Hart getting involved with WWE again. And from what I read about Smackdown spoilers this week, it makes some sense....
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:07 pm

I actually started watching wrestling after Bret left, and although I've seen some of his matches and obviously heard all about him, I've actually got to see what he can do. I'm guessing that he obviously won't be wrestling, but it'll be interesting to finally see him live, even if it is only hosting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Meh, the talented one fell onto ring ropes and died... this is a bit of a let down for me.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Tiff wrote:
I actually started watching wrestling after Bret left, and although I've seen some of his matches and obviously heard all about him, I've actually got to see what he can do. I'm guessing that he obviously won't be wrestling, but it'll be interesting to finally see him live, even if it is only hosting.

Bret probably will not wrestle again, but the Bret Hart/Vince confrontation will be awesome and the crowd will be on fire when it happens. I am sure Rock will guest host Raw at some point, but this is even bigger then having The Rock back on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As noted yesterday, Bret Hart has signed a short-term contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. The WWE Hall of Famer signed the contract this past week. It apparently goes into effect on January 1st, 2010 and runs until April 10th, 2010, approximately two weeks after WrestleMania 26. That likely means Bret will appear at WrestleMania 26. Hart had numerous discussions with WWE officials in recent months and is now open to the idea of returning as a regular television character.

It should be noted, however, that he will not come as a full-time wrestler considering he's 52 years old and has not wrestled since suffering head injuries (and later a stroke) a decade ago. Instead, it's being speculated that he may return as a general manager of sorts.

Bret also wanted his signing to be kept quiet and his return to be a surprise, but WWE couldn't help themselves and all but announced it publicly on RAW this week. We'll keep you posted
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:26 pm

YeaI'mTheKane wrote:
Meh, the talented one fell onto ring ropes and died... this is a bit of a let down for me.
One of the talented ones fell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
YeaI'mTheKane wrote:
One of the talented ones fell Very Happy

They were both brilliant performers.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 am

No one will ever dispute that fact. Both Bret and Owen were phenomenal. Owen was a prodigy in his craft and I never fully understood why he never had a shot at a run as WWE Champion when he was THE #1 heel not only in WWE, but in professional wrestling in the mid-90s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE   Update on Bret Hart's 2010 Return to WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1