chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status Empty
PostSubject: Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status   Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Word coming from sources within WWE is that Bret "The Hitman" Hart is definitely gone from the company, but only for the time being. While he may be gone indefinitely, there is talk that Hart may possibly be back in the company by the end of this summer. There are not a lot of details available at this time, but it is being reported that there was concern from Bret's insurance provider, Lloyds of London, after the physical angle at the end of last week's edition of Monday Night RAW between Hart and the season one NXT Rookies.

Hart was also originally going to perform a shoot face-to-face angle with the NXT faction at the WWE Fatal 4 Way pay-per-view event, but when Hart couldn't make it to the show, plans were changed.

I am sure that Bret will get his GM job back some how.
Back to top Go down
skywalker
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
skywalker

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status   Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I hope he will be able to come back to the WWE soon. I'm not really sure he will be GM again. I hope that Bret Hart really did'nt get hurt by that car ride that NXT setup, that crash him into them parked cars with him inside.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status   Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 pm

That's not the first time that WWE and Lloyds of London have insurance issues. I think the same situation happened with Mr. Perfect following his big back injury in the mid-90s.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status   Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:39 pm

I am sure that will not be the final apperance by Bret. Even if it is just one more show, I think he will be back. I don't see the Bret Hart run ending like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status   Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Bret Hart's WWE Status
Page 1 of 1