chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status Empty
PostSubject: Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status   Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 pm

- Regarding Matt Hardy's present status with World Wrestling Entertainment, both sides remain at a strong stalemate.

Company officials want Hardy to address his issues, but he doesn't want to. Furthermore, they are unwilling to release him at this time because they don't want him joining rival promotion TNA Wrestling.

One company source indicated that the touring schedule has been hectic as of late and when things settle down following Sunday's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, Hardy's situation will likely be addressed
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status   Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Fuck him. He is under contract, so they should keep him under contract and bury him and have him job.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status   Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:19 pm

I can't say I've ever been a fan of Matt's, so it won't really bother me if he gets released. It's pretty obvious that from all his negative comments he wants to leave, so they should just let him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status   Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm

One part of me wants to agree with that and if he respectfully requested his release, as Christian did 5 years ago, I would say go ahead and let him go. My problem is with the way he has handled this, go way back to when he started bitchin earlier in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status   Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Matt Hardy's WWE Status
Page 1 of 1