chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of the Raw guest host coming soon?

Go down 
+2
EdgeHead
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE is considering to axe the RAW Guest Host concept soon and use a big start to be a full time General Manager of the brand.

I thin they should have ended it with Bret, I can't wait for this thing to end. Hopefully they get Rock or Austin soon and then that is the end. I would love to see Bret as the GM for a while.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 pm

It would be great for the purposes of the feud between Bret/Vince to have Bret be the GM but knowing that he'll leave after Wrestlemania, I'm not sure that this is the way to go as they'll need to name another one after Mania. However, I can see Bret having something to do with the nomination of the new General Manager, to tick off Vince.

I'm honestly hoping to see something different from the Vickie Guerreros or any other random heel GMs we had in the past. Personally, I hope to be totally surprised by the nomination.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:55 pm

I've said/typed it once, and I'll say/type it again ... I want JBL as the General Manager. As that won't happen, I don't really care who the GM is.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Ilove Y2J X's idea of JBL as full time GM, but other than that my idea for Bischoff coming back is ruined thanks to TNA
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

JBL isn't ruined for coming back and that's be awesome. However, if this did really happen, I easily see Regal coming back as GM again. Especially with the dismantlement of his stable with Kozlov and Jackson on ECW. Regal is always an entertaining and well spoken on-screen personality, so why not? Especially since he won't be winning any gold anytime soon...(fuck you, Vince).
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 am

^Well, last time Regal was GM he wasn't really happy because he wasn't able to wrestle. I specifically remember him saying that he kept telling Vince that he wanted to wrestle. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't became General manager but I do think WWE will take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:41 am

^

Yea, but wrestlers don't always get what they want. He'll probably get more airtime as the GM of Raw than a wrestler after ECW goes down. He should accept it. He's a great wrestler still, but WWE doesn't use great talents like Regal correctly.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 am

Y2J X wrote:
I've said/typed it once, and I'll say/type it again ... I want JBL as the General Manager. As that won't happen, I don't really care who the GM is.

JBL would be a great GM, but I would be happy when they shut down the guest host thing. Hell, I would happy with Vince being the GM.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:34 am

JBL'd be great as RAW General Manager. Well, it wouldn't change the mold for past RAW GMs but I think that JBL's character is perfect for this role.
Back to top Go down
lwpd
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
lwpd

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Once a quarter with a 'meaningful name' would be more effective IMO. Every week non-stop is bound to be disappointing after a while.
Back to top Go down
http://filsingergames.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Raw guest host coming soon?   End of the Raw guest host coming soon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Raw guest host coming soon?
Page 1 of 1