chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA

Go down 
+2
EdgeHead
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:59 pm

We exclusively reported a couple days ago that at least 2 major names are expected to debut with TNA Wrestling either at the upcoming Genesis PPV or at the TV taping which follows.

TNA's Jeremy Borash seems to have confirmed our report that at least one major name will be debuting with TNA at Genesis, as he announced on The Pain Clinic radio show this morning that a big name wrestler is expected to make his debut with the company on January 17th at the Genesis PPV. He went on to say that it's going to be a "big surprise."

I have been speculating and my main mindset here is that this will be Goldberg or Heyman. It could be Kennedy but he is not really a surprise. RVD is a little possibility and if he did debut then yes, He would be a surprise. But Goldberg, Heyman and RVD aside who else would be a surprise?

All three of these guys have been speculated since the Jan 4. Show was announced a month or so back. Borash follows internet rumors so why would he refer to these three as a surprise?

It has to be someone else and even though there has been no reports on a release in the last few months, WWE has never confirmed of his return so could it be Edge?

Yeah most likely not, But it does make sense when you look at it. The only other big surprise which in-turn would be a massive letdown would be Tommy Dreamer. But due to his clause, He cannot wrestle with TNA for 60 days.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 am

It has to be someone we didn't expect at all so yeah, Goldberg is a very fitting possibility in that case. And since Goldberg's mostly about the $$$ and I don't know if he's tight with Hogan or anything, this definitely had to come down to a major offer by TNA.

The only other name I can think about right now is DDP. I know that he has been mentioned in the past but as of late, it's been quiet so I'm thinking that DDP could return to the company. I don't believe that it's Heyman though. I don't see him working with Russo & Bischoff on the same creative team. Heyman would need 100% creative control to make this work and we all know that Hogan and Bischoff would never give him carte blanche on the creative aspect.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 am

D.D.P is a really big possibility actually. He is tight with Terry and Bishoff, Also most likely Russo seeming it was his decision to but DDP over. So yeah, This would make sense and would be completely awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 am

I would not be surprised if it were Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 am

Me too, but can we really consider Mr. Kennedy as a big name. Yeah, he had some success in the upper midcard but if Jeff Hardy, The Wolfpac and Ric F'N Flair debuted on Impact, how Kennedy would be more deserving to debut on PPV?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Me too, but can we really consider Mr. Kennedy as a big name.
Well you have to consider the fact that TNA will most likely overstate the person's status to get people to tune in and be amazed. While he's not really a big name, TNA could certainly pretend that he is and market him as such.

I just hope TNA isn't looking at horribly washed up former stars like Vader or something. He's made some appearances with TNA and WWE over the past couple years I believe (definitely with WWE, I think he did with TNA too), so he's probably still in the business.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

Vadar is actually been wrestling in Japan since the 90's.

Also, As I stated before. Borash follows Wrestling rumours so why would he refer to Kennedy as a big name? He wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Vadar is actually been wrestling in Japan since the 90's.

Also, As I stated before. Borash follows Wrestling rumours so why would he refer to Kennedy as a big name? He wouldn't

Vader would just be one more WCW retread, so that is probably who it is.
Back to top Go down
lwpd
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
lwpd

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Heyman would be a shocker in a good way...but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://filsingergames.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

RVD is never coming to TNA as much as people want it it'll never fucking happen. He's bad mouthed TNA to much for them to actually give him a contract or contact him at that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Affliction wrote:
RVD is never coming to TNA as much as people want it it'll never fucking happen. He's bad mouthed TNA to much for them to actually give him a contract or contact him at that.

It is far more likely that RVD will appear in the RR again this year and maybe work on a short term contract with WWE. I think we will be very disapointed when we find out who this person is.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 am

For those wondering, Vader appeared in TNA during their weekly PPV days.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 am

Affliction wrote:
He's bad mouthed TNA to much for them to actually give him a contract or contact him at that.

As did Bicshoff,Hogan and Heyman o.O
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:22 am

Sykesy wrote:
Affliction wrote:
He's bad mouthed TNA to much for them to actually give him a contract or contact him at that.

As did Bicshoff,Hogan and Heyman o.O

I am almost sure TNA has asked Heyman many, many times and he has said no. If they give him a lot of control over the product, maybe he will come to TNA. If he has to work under Hogan and Bischoff, I think he will not come to TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA   Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Borash Confirms WZ's Report: Big Name To TNA
Page 1 of 1