chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Source: Wrestling-Radio.com

It is being reported by PWInsider.com that Bret Hart had dinner with Jeremy Borash and TNA officials last night at Bailey's in Nashville, TN which is the HQ state for TNA. Borash tweeted a photo on his twitter: www.twitter.com/jeremyborash
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

IF TNA somehow gets Bret to come there, I will admit they got one I really want to see. How knows if this was a business meeting or not, but we will see how this plays out. Bret will be with WWE at least unitl Mania, so we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Yeah, Him and JB have been friends since the WCW days but Rumors are going around. I doubt we will see him in The Impact Zone but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

The only Hart TNA can get is Jim Neidhart Smile or probably Jimmy Hart. I would not be surprised that he is not with TNA yet. Hogan has brought in all of his other friends.

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Well they did have Teddy Hart ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Teddy Hart might be on WWE TV fairly soon. They say he has a bad attitude, but I saw him tag with DH Smith while they were in OVW and they were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

teddy Hart is brilliant its just his attitude sucks ass. He will not be on WWE TV and if he is he will not last long. Teddy and Punk HATE each other.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Sykesy wrote:
teddy Hart is brilliant its just his attitude sucks ass. He will not be on WWE TV and if he is he will not last long. Teddy and Punk HATE each other.

I think they will give him a shot, but he probably will not last long, if his attitude has not change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials   Bret Hart Meets With Jeremy Borash and TNA Officials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1