chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Empty
PostSubject: Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB   Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey guys,

2 TNA Knockouts are looking for revenge, but not on each other

I'm talking about 2 Former TNA Women's Knockout Champions

Angelina Love and Tara

Last Week on a Monday Night iMPACT!, The ODB regained the TNA Women's Knockouts Title from Tara after a handful of tights, but The ODB got served by Tara when the Vicious Vixen used The Widow's Peak and used her tarantula on The ODB

and this week, Angelina Love returned to TNA and The Beautiful People took on the newly crowned TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions Hamada and The Awesome Kong and after losing to Hamada & Kong, Angelina Love returned and tookout all 3 members of The Beautiful People-Velvet Skye, Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich

and now, these 2 HOT Knockouts want revenge

Will Tara regain the TNA Women's Knockout Title from The ODB?

Will Angelina Love FINALLY get her revenge on The Beautiful People?

That's the Question!

Stay tuned to TNA and findout the answers to these and other hot burning questions!

Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB IMG_6913
Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB IMG_6882
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB   Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:02 pm

I hate ODB and I think it is really stupid that Tara won the belt and then lost it to ODB a week or so later. Why?
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB   Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I hate ODB and I think it is really stupid that Tara won the belt and then lost it to ODB a week or so later. Why?

That's what I'm trying to figure out there

and also, I would LOVE for Angelina Love to get her hands on Lacey Von Erich and also teach the other members of The Beautiful People RESPECT!

I HOPE that Tara will get her hands on The ODB and I HOPE that Angelina Love will get her hands on The Beautiful People
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB   Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 am

People run their mouth about how great the Knockouts are then something stupid happens. It is stupid for ODB and Tara to start trading the title around and it is stupid that Tara lost the belt in what was nothing more then a squash match.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB   Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:52 pm

and tonight @ genesis, Tara and ODB will have a 2 out of 3 Falls Match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB   Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelina Love & Tara wants REVENGE on TBP & The ODB
Page 1 of 1