chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Empty
PostSubject: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Source: Prowrestling.com

Several longtime TNA wrestlers are said to be in danger of being let go now that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are in charge. Bischoff in particular has been vocal backstage regarding who he likes and dislikes from a talent stand point.

Among the wrestlers whom Bischoff is not a fan of are Daniels, Eric Young, Homicide and The British Invasion — Brutus Magnus, Doug Williams and Rob Terry.

As far as Hogan is concerned, he is firmly against TNA using Frankie Kazarian's Suicide character so it's end may be near. To draw a similarity, Hogan recently made it clear to management that he felt the company could no longer use the Cody Deaner character. Deaner was subsequently let go within a short period of time.

Regarding those who Hogan and Bischoff see a lot in, they are Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Hernandez and AJ Styles.

________________________________________________________________________________

Are you kidding?

They want to get rid of Daniels, Young, Homicide and Williams yet they still have Steiner, Sixx Pac, Hall, Nash and The Nasty Boyz on the roster. If this happens it is the WORST TNA could do. It will KILL them. Yeah, Losing Angle or AJ would be bigger (They would be finished in a few short months) but still ...

Daniels has worked his freaking ass off for years and if he gets treated like this I will be pissed. Where will he go? ROH. If so that is crap. Daniels is one of the most liked guys in TNA even when he is a heel, He is a better wrestler then every X-Division guy and has had some of the most memorable moments in TNA. I mean Daniels feuded with AJ just like 3 months ago for the TNA gold. His promo at genesis before he faced Sean Morley, he was the heel bagging out the fans yet still getting cheered for. He is to big for TNA to just let him go.

Eric Young is another big blow for TNA if it happens. Many are aware of my markish attitude to EY even if he has bored me as a generic heel in the last few months. Just look at his 06 and 07 work as the 'Nervous Guy'. It was brilliant and original. His match at BFG 06 against Larry Zybysko was poor wrestling but the entertainment factor was of the charts. Even his Super Eric gimmick was entertaining. Keep Eric, His gimmick sucks at the moment but he is a solid wrestler and in great on the mic and his persona is brilliant.

Now we got Homicide, Yeah. Homicide gets over well with the fans, Not great but good. His in ring ability is great and I personally think he works better in a tag team. I am all for Hernandez's push at the moment so not with him. Leave LAX and team him with someone else. He is to good of a wrestler to just be let go. There are so many guys that should go before him. Kendrick and Homicide maybe? Generation Me Vs MCMG Vs Homicide and Kendrick anyone? xD

Now we have the 'British Invasion'. I am not big on these guys. Never have been. I like Doug Williams and even though the other two bore me they should not be released. So many other guys should go before hand. Plus I know these guys have some big fans.

Now we have the main thing that annoys me. Suicide's gimmick being dropped to bring back Kaz. Damn I could go on for hours about this ...

Kaz, He was a boring generic out of ring guy. His in ring ability is of the charts. Just watch his Ladder Match with Christian Cage at genesis 07 or any of his tag matches with Matt Bentley. Kaz was so lucky to be given the Suicide gimmick, Cause let's be honest. It works.

Yes, Suicide was in the TNA Video game but who cares. His gimmick is great, Kaz as Suicide in the ring is bloody awesome. He does stuff you don't see any other wrestler do. Look at his Ultimate X match (Both) or the King Of The Mountain match at Slammiversery 09. He is just to good to be let go. Apart from Styles, he is my favourite guy in TNA at the moment. He should be getting pushed, Not being 're warbdrobbed' back to Kaz *Sigh*

Hernandez is great and is worthy of a strong push (I assume he will be getting the gold). His mic work is average but in the ring he is great to watch. He is dangerous and really pushes the limit.

Then we have Matt Morgan. He has really improved over the last year (Since the 'I wanna be in the MEM' angle). He has stepped up and it has worked. He is worthy of main event competition.

Aj speaks for himself ...

Desmond Wolfe, I don't know. He bores me. I am going of his TNA work here, not ROH. His gimmick is eh, Although his mic work is great. He definately should be getting pushed but not as hard as he has been. He was main event straight away. I personally do not agree with it but all the best for him.

There is my boring rant bout TNA's mistake.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 am

Why are you surprised by any of this? I tried to warn you, but no would listen. THIS IS WCW ALL OVER AGAIN can't you see that?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 pm

"Among the wrestlers whom Bischoff is not a fan of are Daniels, Eric Young, Homicide and The British Invasion — Brutus Magnus, Doug Williams and Rob Terry."

What the fuck is Bischoff thinking? This is bullshit. Firing ACTUAL TNA wrestlers is not a good idea. Eric Young is one of my favourite TNA wrestlers and he was well over with fans from what I can remember when he played the pushover kind of guy. I don't really know how he's been after that, but these guys have been with TNA in a long time, and they can actually wrestle. If they fire them, they're gonna loose fans.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Why are you surprised by any of this? I tried to warn you, but no would listen. THIS IS WCW ALL OVER AGAIN can't you see that?

Explain how this is WCW?

WCW never got rid of there talent, TNA seems they want to which is stupid. Yeah this isn't a good move but it is not WCW all over again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

Explain how this is WCW?

WCW never got rid of there talent, TNA seems they want to which is stupid. Yeah this isn't a good move but it is not WCW all over again.

Who did Bischoff let go of? Do I have to do this list again? Taker was in WCW at one point, Austin, Foley, Jericho, HHH, all became huge stars in the WWE and who did Bischoff bring in there? Former WWE talent like Hogan, Bret Hart, Nash, Hall, must I go on? This exactly what happened with WCW.

Austin was one of the biggest factors in the Monday Night Wars, but Bischoff, the creative genius, said he would never be succesful in the wrestling business and he fired him, over the phone, while Austin recovered from a bicep injury. Bisch is supposed to be sooooo much more creative then McMahon, but Vince turned black boots and black tights into a superstar. Bischoff is an idiot, he is running TNA straight into the ground, and they are on their way to failing exactly the same way WCW did. Next will come the garunteed contracts that WCW had and the old talent will start to phone it in.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Paul Levasque (HHH), Foley, Brian Pillman and Taker were never fired from WCW. They decided to leave.

Also All 4 of those names bischoff had nothing to do with it. Yes he fired Austin, But these other guys left of their own choice.

Dibiase was speaking to Steve on the outside so he decided to jump.

WCW DID bring in big names from WWF, And use them as main eventers but lets not forget WCW's original guys. Booker T, Stevie Ray, D.D.P, Dean Malenko, Eddy Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, The Giant etc.

Yeah, Eddy, Rey, Dean were in ECW but meh. So was Austin, Taz, Flash Funk, Dudley Boyz etc.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Paul Levasque (HHH), Foley, Brian Pillman and Taker were never fired from WCW. They decided to leave.

Also All 4 of those names bischoff had nothing to do with it. Yes he fired Austin, But these other guys left of their own choice.

Dibiase was speaking to Steve on the outside so he decided to jump.

WCW DID bring in big names from WWF, And use them as main eventers but lets not forget WCW's original guys. Booker T, Stevie Ray, D.D.P, Dean Malenko, Eddy Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, The Giant etc.

Yeah, Eddy, Rey, Dean were in ECW but meh. So was Austin, Taz, Flash Funk, Dudley Boyz etc.

Bischoff could not find a creative way to use HHH, Taker, and Foley. WWE knew what to do with Mark Calloway before they even had him. They had him in mind when they came up with The Undertaker. Vince and WWE were far more creative then Bischoff and that is just one example of why. Jericho left WCW and what happened, he went straight to a feud with the Rock. In WCW, he was held down in the cruieserweight division. WCW also had there shot at many of the ECW guys like RVD, Sabo, Sandman, and others. What happened with that? They fucked that up too.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Austin was one of the biggest factors in the Monday Night Wars, but Bischoff, the creative genius, said he would never be succesful in the wrestling business and he fired him, over the phone, while Austin recovered from a bicep injury. Bisch is supposed to be sooooo much more creative then McMahon, but Vince turned black boots and black tights into a superstar. Bischoff is an idiot, he is running TNA straight into the ground, and they are on their way to failing exactly the same way WCW did. Next will come the garunteed contracts that WCW had and the old talent will start to phone it in.

Just want to mention, had it not been for Austins stint in ECW, his character most likely wouldn't of been in WWE. It was really those promos that helped creating the Stone Cold persona, so I'd give Heyman (who gave him the time and product for Steve to do so) credit in that too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Sure. Give Paul E. credit and slam Bischoff some more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go   Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bischoff and Hogan may be Firing some TNA Veterans go
Page 1 of 1