chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy

Go down 
+3
EdgeHead
Sykesy
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

(new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Empty
PostSubject: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy involved?   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Quote :
Source: PWInsider.com

WWE superstars Chris Jericho and Gregory Helms were arrested on Wednesday morning at 5am in Kenton County, Kentucky.

The two were charged with public alcohol intoxication and spent over an hour at the Erlanger Police Department.

Jericho and Helms had been in nearby Cincinnati, Ohio the previous night for this week's SmackDown taping.

Public intoxication is not a big deal legally, so I am sure there will be very little reprecution from WWE.

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Oh no, The Hurricane is going to get less exposure ... Wait a minute, Can he really get any less? xP

Bring back Gregory Helms
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am

Sykesy wrote:
Oh no, The Hurricane is going to get less exposure ... Wait a minute, Can he really get any less? xP

Bring back Gregory Helms

I hate the Hurricane gimmick. Goddamn, I hate the Hurricane gimmick and I always have, from the first time he was in Raw. I was so happy when he dropped that stupid shit, turned heel, and went to SD. He was on a hell of a roll before his injury and I'll be damn, they brought back that stupid ass gimmick.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 am

Did you seriously expect WWE to keep Helms with the Gregory Helms gimmick, knowing that they could bring back The Hurricane gimmick and make tons of money with kids because of the PG rating?

It's all about the money, you should know that.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:23 am

Just another Wednesday morning for the WWE. Unless this is a recurring thing, they probably won't care.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 am

The Hurricane gimmick worked in like 2003. He was over with the fans, doing well for himself. But the Gregory Helms character change was the best thing he ever did. And was more than likely the best run he'll have in his career. Over a year as the cruiserweight champion. Not to mention, his in-ring work was outstanding at that time. The Hurricane re-run is just lame though. I was a total Helms mark in 2006. Now I just don't care.

Anyway, back on topic. I can't blame them. If I was in Kentucky, I would want to drink until I forgot where I was too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:48 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Did you seriously expect WWE to keep Helms with the Gregory Helms gimmick, knowing that they could bring back The Hurricane gimmick and make tons of money with kids because of the PG rating?

It's all about the money, you should know that.

I know that it is about the bottom line, but the bottom line is the Hurricane is rarely on TV anymore.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Quote :
WWE superstars Chris Jericho and Gregory Helms were arrested in Kentucky early Wednesday morning when police were called to a gas station and found the wrestlers "extremely intoxicated" and fighting.

Local newspaper The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that the two were arrested at a Shell gas station around 5:45 a.m. on Wednesday and charged with public alcohol intoxication. TAfter spending about an hour in jail, they were released after each paying $120 fines.

The two had been in nearby Cincinnati, Ohio the previous night for this week's SmackDown taping.

Jericho posted the following message on Twitter hours before the arrest: "Listening to zakk Wylde and having a GG contest with Hurricane. It's the woods vs the praries. Praires are winning..." It's pure speculation, but some are guessing "GG" stands for Grey Goose (vodka).
Quote :
TMZ.com has released some disturbing new details regarding the Wednesday arrest of WWE superstars Chris Jericho and Gregory Helms.

Kentucky police officers
say witnesses told them Gregory Helms struck three people, including Jericho, a man named Gary Kelley and a female passenger named Ashley Storer, at a gas station.

Helms then allegedly ran from the scene right after the violent incident but returned after where he and Chris Jericho were arrested for public alcohol intoxication.

Cops say Helms was not arrested for the assault because the alleged victims have not pressed charges, which in Kentucky if police do not witness the attack.

The female who Gregory Helms allegedly struck does not want to press charges at this time while the male said he's considering it.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Is this even true?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 pm

The arrest part is, but I am not sure about the assault part. I am sure we will find out more on this though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Quote :
According to law enforcement sources, Matt Hardy was among a group of people involved in yesterday's early morning incident that led to the arrests of Chris Jericho and Gregory Helms.

Witnesses told cops Hardy was in a taxi with Jericho, Helms and several others Wednesday morning when Helms allegedly struck three people — including one female.

Witnesses say Hardy took off on foot — just like Helms allegedly did — when the cab driver pulled over at a Kentucky gas station and called 911.

Helms came back to the scene and was arrested — but Hardy was gone for good. However, police are not pursuing any sort of action against Hardy.

As first reported, the female passenger decided not to file charges against Helms over the alleged attack. Both Helms and Jericho were arrested for "alcohol intoxication in a public place."
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:09 am

Is Matt Hardy trying to one-up his brother Jeff? :p
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am

Bad boys, bad boys. What you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys, bad boys.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:53 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Is Matt Hardy trying to one-up his brother Jeff? :p

he would need to repeat this about 20 times and get arrested for pot at least three times to even get close.

Oh, and burn down his place.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:19 am

I don't see what the problem is with them being drunk. So what if they had a little too much to drink? I'm sure it's not the first time they've gotten pissed in public, it's just nobody else really cares.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 am

Tiff wrote:
I don't see what the problem is with them being drunk. So what if they had a little too much to drink? I'm sure it's not the first time they've gotten pissed in public, it's just nobody else really cares.

The problem is public intoxication is illegal and they were causing a disturbance. They had to spend about an hour in jail and pay a $1200 fine, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy   (new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(new details)Jericho and the Hurricane arrested. Matt Hardy
Page 1 of 1