chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?

Go down 
+2
ladymahogany
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Empty
PostSubject: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:24 am

I know many may find this funny but to be honest i wouldnt mind him in the main event, Look here me out. As we all know at the moment the Smackdown main event is laking quantity. Now the current main eventers are basically;

HHH
taker
Edge
Hardy
and Vladmir.

Two of those guys are really pushing it. I mean Vladmir is just one of those big guys who cant sell anything and Jeff, Well he is entertaining but he isnt no HBK!

Gregory Helms is such a smooth competitor, He has a great versitile Moveset and probably one of the best Promo cutters in the industry today. i know he is small but he has everythign a main eventer needs except for size. So seeming Vince wants a more "Wrestling" package then an "Entertainment" package recently then why not. Its probably the smartest thing to do unless they decided to put Shelton up there instead and iw ouldnt be complaining with that.

So i think Gregory Helms + Main event = Awesomeness

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:22 am

As much of a Helms mark as I am, I'm not sure anyone should come back and jump right into the main event after all this time. Still it might be nice to see later on down the road if he performs well.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:32 am

Gregory Helms isn't over enough to be in the main event. Does the casual fan give a damn about him? No. So mid-card. He can be a valuable upper card guy who puts over the main eventers and has good matches with guys like Shelton Benjamin over the US Title.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:37 am

I a huge Helms mark too,but taking him into the main event slot after he didn't compte for tons of time will destroy him.Like you said TIC Helms is a smoot wrestler,and as far as I think he is one of the best pure wrestler SD as to offer,and there's nothing more that I would like to see then him in the main event,but he still needs to get used to wrestle again,and WWE can't just jump him into the Main event like that.With all honesty I don't think he is a main event caliber wrestler,and I'm not saying he own't be in the future,but I can't see him as a mainevent wrestler.Maybe WWE will give him a push like they give Brian Kendrick but I think its very unlikely to happen.As far as I think,Helms should come back to the Mid-Card slot and then if he is lucky then he will get a chance to reach higher levels like Upper Mid-Card,but Main Event......I really can't tell,I don't think he will get there but there is always a chance,especially now in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 am

Yeah if he comes back he should be an upper-mid carder. He can face Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, MVP and Mr. Kennedy and have a shot for the US title. I really cant wait til hes back because he is a really good in ring performer. But like LM said he should be pushed into a main eventer. He has no momentum and probably has loads of ring rust.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 pm

I would love for Helms to be upper-mid-card. He never felt like a true cruiserweight to me before (not that that matters anymore...), so naturally I'd like him in the mid-card. The fact that he's athletic and actually has talent I think should put him up there with Shelton Benjamin. He's a little better on the mic than Benjamin, but isn't quite as athletically gifted. But I think in time, maybe a couple years down the line of reigns, feuds, and some nice building, they could be main eventers. Just not quite now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?   Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where on the Card Should Hurricane Helms Return At?
Page 1 of 1