chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA

Go down 
+4
EdgeHead
Concrete Jesus
That-Damn-Good
Sykesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Empty
PostSubject: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Ryan Bruhn sent along the following: Did anyone catch Taz's Micheal Cole reference on Impact? Mike Tenay was talking about Jesse Neal and the USS Cole... Taz then said, "The USS Cole? That's a VINTAGE ship!". He followed it up with a little chuckle.

Wrestlezone
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Was probably followed by something about Brooklyn. Then big ups to Red Hook. And then I can guess he called a match a rocket buster. Whatever that is. I had no idea that a rocket being busted was the equivalent to a good wrestling match. I really don't like Taz, in case that wasn't obvious.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Ryan Bruhn sent along the following: Did anyone catch Taz's Micheal Cole reference on Impact? Mike Tenay was talking about Jesse Neal and the USS Cole... Taz then said, "The USS Cole? That's a VINTAGE ship!". He followed it up with a little chuckle.

Wrestlezone

He took a well desreved shot at Mike Adamle too, during the Foley/Bisch segment and it was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 am

What did he say about Adamle?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:03 am

Foley called Bischoff the worst Commentator there was and Taz replied with "He obviously hasn't heard of Mike Adamle".

I LOLed
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:31 am

But Adamle is a genius.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 am

Sykesy wrote:
Foley called Bischoff the worst Commentator there was and Taz replied with "He obviously hasn't heard of Mike Adamle".

I LOLed

That was funny because there is no way around it, Adamle sucked at everything and it is still a mystery why he got the job in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Nah, Vince gave him the job because who was REALLY CLOSE friends with someone he knew. His friend was trying to find Adamle a job.

Then Vince thought seeming he did American Gladiators that ... Well yeah.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, he totally sucked at EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Both the Michael Cole and the Mike Adamle references were amusing. Adamle did not suck at "EVERYTHING." He was spot on at playing the bumbling idiot.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm

He was not playing a bumbling idiot when he tanked it on ECW. WWE took advantage of his suckiness when he was the GM and they played on his idiot persona.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 am

Mike Adamle > Anyone in this thread
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 am

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Mike Adamle > Anyone in this thread

How dare you! *waves ban hammer*

It goes, Everyone on this forum, even people who signed up and never posted>That-Damn-Good>Adamle
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:29 am

Too many lies. Adamle is superior to all on this forum, including me. Still convinced that he should run for office, I'd vote for him. The Tazz is irrelevant anyway, so no need to remember his name. And Jeff Harvey is known for botching, so it makes it fun when someone botches his name. I'm an Adamle Original, I cannot help being a fan of the man.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Adamle is not better then Jesus, how dare you sir.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Geez, I hate Adamle in WWE. For the first few seconds, I hated him just based off the fact that he was replacing Styles. Although, I get over that kind of stuff quickly. Of course, my hatred become due to him being completely horrible as a commentator. What made it worse, is after a few weeks of what he called commentator, WWE decided to start giving him lines like those. I first realized that WWE started feeding him lines when he commentated with King (also the only time I enjoyed him).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA   Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taz Jokes About Michael Cole During TNA
Page 1 of 1