chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

As reported yesterday, Michael Cole walked out on NXT at the closing moments of the airing on SyFy, leaving NXT Season 3 without an announcer for the final two episodes.

According to The Wrestling Observer, Names that have been tossed out as possible replacements for Michael Cole on NXT include Byron Saxton, Abraham Washington and Todd Grisham.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 am

If I had to guess, I would say it will be Grisham.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Byron Saxton would be the only decent replacement (of those mentioned). Todd Grisham is an awful commentator, and his character really wouldn't mesh in an entertaining way with Matthews. Abraham Washington is completely void of any charisma, so he would be a major downgrade from Cole. Saxton was alright, and his character would fit much better with Matthews than the other two options.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Why not Joey Styles ... It would seem like the smartest move.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 pm

After watching NXT, I'm definitely convinced that it's going to be Joey Styles. For those of you fortunate not to watch it (it was really awful), they took about thirty or forty seconds talking about Joey Styles. Josh Matthews brought up that Styles will be on the chat to discuss NXT, and Michael Cole asks him, "Who?". Matthews says "Joey Styles" and Michael Cole response was "He still works here? Oh My God!" ... which was one of the best part of the show, but that's also all the evidence I need to be positive Joey will replace Cole.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Given Styles' opinion of WWE programming as of late, I say it'd be hilarious to see him comment the train wreck that is NXT right now.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Which brings the question, is this supposed to be a train wreck? Is this really bad show just part of the angle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?   Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Will Replace Michael Cole on NXT Announcing?
Page 1 of 1