chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
Sykesy
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Empty
PostSubject: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Quote :
FCW Champion: Justin Angel
Daniel Bryan
Kaval
Skip Sheffield
Joe Hennig
Brett Dibiase
Darren Young
Heath Slater
Michael Tarver

At least Danielson will finally get some TV exposure.

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Joe Hennig OMFG *Marks Out*

Brian Danielson *Marks Out*

Brett Dibiase *Marks Out*

Low Ki *Marks Out*

The rest I could not give a stuff about. Maybe Slater but that would be it. Either way, This should be solid with these guys on the roster.

Nice work WWE. Throw in a few guys like Benjamin, Wang Yang and some lower mid carder from Raw and you have a roster.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I have been wondering if Joe Henning has anything special or not. Now, I guess we will get to find out. The roster makes me far more interested in this show.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Hennig and Dibiase are both great. They would put on one epic feud. But I guess we will see them team instead to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Hennig and Dibiase are both great. They would put on one epic feud. But I guess we will see them team instead to be honest.

If Legacy was not colapsing, I would love to see a bigger Legacy faction.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:27 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

If Legacy was not colapsing, I would love to see a bigger Legacy faction.

I wouldn't, I really hate Legacy. Anyways, seeing as I've never seen a match from any of these guys, not to excited. Although, even if I was, the gimmick of NXT would still kind of kill it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:27 am

I read the results from the last ECW and there are some interesting pairings for the NXT project: my favorite probably is Christian with Heath Slater. Haven't seen Slater wrestle recently but I find it more logical than seeing Danielson paired with The Miz, off all people.

Otherwise, if the roster posted by CJ is correct (in addition to those mentioned on ECW tonight), I think NXT could easily become a fan favorite for a show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Quote :

During tonight's final ECW broadcast, the complete cast for the NXT program debuting next Tuesday was revealed. WWE announced the following Superstars ("WWE Pros") and developmental talent ("NXT Rookies") for the show:

1. Chris Jericho will mentor Wade Barrett.

2. Matt Hardy will mentor Justin Gabriel

3. MVP will mentor Skip Sheffield.

4. Carlito will mentor Michael Tarver.

5. The Miz will mentor Daniel Bryan (a/k/a Bryan Danielson).

6. Christian will mentor Heath Slater.

7. CM Punk will mentor Darren Young.

8. R-Truth will mentor David Otunga.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Why is Carlito a mentor? Like, I could get most of these but has Carlito even wrestled on TV (bar the Rumble) in the past few months?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

^^I was wondering that myself. The last thing he did on TV was say good bye to Bret, as he left the arena on Monday. Before that, he was in the background when HBK kicked Teddy Long. I have no idea why they would chose Carlito. Maybe because they have nothing else better for him to do or they are going give him some kind of push soon.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Some lucky bitches got some great mentors. Miz might help Danielson actually develop some charisma (Come and get me indy marks). But Wade Barret, whoever that is, probably got the cream of the crop considering Jericho is arguably the best in the world. Poor bastard who got stuck with Matt Hardy, that's gotta hurt.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm

^ Would have been worse if it was Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

After looking at the mentors, Many show similar traits and I agree 100% with all of them. What WWE has done is get guys who know the ropes inside out out so well (e.g. Carlito). He knows more diverse stuff such as mat landings and ways to apply holds then let's say John Cena.

the Mentors are great and NXT does look very promising.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

So wait, only 8 of these guys are getting mentors, what about Dibiase and Henning and the rest of them?

Ohhh... and Y2J, the last match that Carlito even almost wrestled in was a few weeks ago when he was supposed to wrestle kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Inah wrote:
^ Would have been worse if it was Jeff.

Touche. But Matt Hardy is teaming with Khali at the moment, I wouldn't exactly want him guiding my career. And he's out of shape at the moment as well. He's like the male version of Mickie James or something. Only with a more promising future in the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fA85sSvwzA
It's like ear poison. Ok, it might not be that bad. But she doesn't exactly sound great.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm

It's meant to be Country ... No one sounds good that does country. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I will point you to Billy Ray Cyrus. Talk shit and you're not getting a PPV poster. =)

Granted, he's not solely country. He mixes it with rock elements and stuff. But it's still good regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

I will not talk shit I was just say one thing, you could take it positive or negative.

Achy Breaky Heart

That is all xP
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

It is indeed a classic. What he is known for but the guy has deeper stuff that is really good. Which is kind of a bummer that he's just known for that 1 song, despite having like a dozen albums. His newest one being maybe the best of them all.

Wow, this is way off topic. Daniel Bryan better step it up. I'll say that to get things back on track. Gotta have alot of charisma if he doesn't want Miz making him look bad.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Sykesy wrote:
I will not talk shit I was just say one thing, you could take it positive or negative.

Achy Breaky Heart

That is all xP

Achy Breaky Song

What Up!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

To answer the question about those like Joe Hennig and Brett Dibiase who don't have mentors, that's because WWE decided to separate NXT schedule in "seasons", which means that they'll graduate someone (or more than one) on RAW or Smackdown after a certain amount of weeks. Then, they'll start a new season with other rookies.

We pretty much know that both Kaval and Daniel Bryan will graduate to RAW or Smackdown, it's only a matter of time. If they want to keep the interest to its full extent, WWE needs to not put all his eggs in the same basket and make sure to have one potential crown jewel in each of its seasons. Obviously, this one's will probably be Bryan. The next one will probably be Kaval.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah, Hence why Kaval aint on the current Season 1 roster.

But I think they should graduate who they think deserves it. Not just one guy. That would seriously suck.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Ok, that answers my question
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

I doubt that they'll graduate only 1 guy. I see at least 3 guys on the first season that can easily graduate: Bryan, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 pm

When I first saw the concept for this show, I thought it was shit. Now that the roster and formant has come togther, it could be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed   WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE NXT roster and mentors revealed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next