chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread

Go down 
+9
stl311
Ashley
Straight-Edge Zach
K.Smoke
/wooo/
That-Damn-Good
Sykesy
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 pm

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 1o1yzl

Wrestlemania XXVI

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Fjhtw8
World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 34ycx0h
WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs. John Cena

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 11qo3yo
CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread J67go3
The Streak vs. Career
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 2uiu6j9
Triple H vs. Sheamus

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 6hm5xi
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Ivuw3t
Money In The Bank
Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. MVP vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. Matt Hardy vs. Drew McIntyre

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 1zr2q2x
Unified Tag Team Championship
Show-Miz (c) vs. John Morrison and R-Truth

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread 1zeibrs
Ted Dibiase Jr. vs. Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Zjh1sg
Ten Diva Tag Match
Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Gail Kim, & Beth Phoenix vs. Women's Champion Michelle McCool, Layla, Divas Champion Maryse, Alicia Fox, & Vickie Guerrero

Last edited by Y2J X on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:48 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

This Mania is shaping up to be AWESOME. I am really excited to see how this plays out for the next 5 weeks. I hope that HHH's neck injury is not serious and he is able to be back next week. It is time to start building whatever feud it is he has for Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Kinda split this guys, I did this so Y2J's post is first. Hope you don't mind CJ.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:11 pm

^^ I don't care. My Mania thread was not that cool and kind of premature anyway. We might as well just lock it as far as I am concrened.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Just about ready to call this the most epic Wrestlemania ever. Might be a big call but the potential is definitely there. Shawn vs Taker, I really wasn't a fan of them doing a rematch in the first place but this is definitely one of the biggest stakes ever in a match. Will be history one way or another. Edge vs Jericho is going to be awesome obviously. Already has had an amazing build, just can't go wrong with those 2. The promos have been great so far and will only get better. And the match will be smooth and great, just have to hope the crowd gets into it, which I'm sure they will. And Cena vs Batista, finally the rematch. Very different from back in 2008 though, we have the classic Heel vs Face type of program now. And it's working great, Batista has been doing awesome with it honestly. And both of them are great at bringing emotion out in a crowd, should be a classic, just like everything else announced so far. Going to be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
This Mania is shaping up to be AWESOME. I am really excited to see how this plays out for the next 5 weeks. I hope that HHH's neck injury is not serious and he is able to be back next week. It is time to start building whatever feud it is he has for Mania.

If you want man, Your call. I did it because it was Premature as well.
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:51 am

Some fans say this event has the potential of matching WrestleMania X-Seven.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:53 am

I do not get how people can rank WM X-Seven over WM XX though, I think it has the potential to be up there with WM XX to be honest and I think it will surpass WM X-Seven. Hell, WM 21 Surpassed WM X-Seven.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am

WM 17 was awesome, but WM 20 was great from start to finish. Eddie vs. Angle, Evolution vs. Rock and Sock, Taker returns to face Kane, and Beniot vs. HHH vs. HBK was probably the best Triple Threat in WWE history.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm more interested in the MITB match. I wanna see a face finally win one. Cena has won every title match he has had at WM. I'm sold on the fact that HBK will win career vs Streak. I know I'm the underdog here but I pulling for him can't see them letting Taker go his whole career winning those he's already going to the hall of Fame first ballot. His record is already unbreakable and HBK needs this to further cement his legecy as Mr. Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Cena lost at Mania 24. So that's wrong. And RVD and Punk both won the MITB match when they were face. Cashed it in when they were still playing the face role too. Try again.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 am

I forgot his first time he cashed in on edge. But the RVD thing was so long ago. I mean Cena 1 on 1s WM24 was a triple threat match.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:19 am

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Cena lost at Mania 24. So that's wrong. And RVD and Punk both won the MITB match when they were face. Cashed it in when they were still playing the face role too. Try again.

*Awards Respect points* ... Wish we had that system.

And yeah, When Punk won he was face both times.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 am

Sorry for double post, But you should add Kane, Dolph Ziggler, and Shelton Benjamin to the MITB match. I just gotta feeling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 am

BEAST wrote:
I forgot his first time he cashed in on edge. But the RVD thing was so long ago. I mean Cena 1 on 1s WM24 was a triple threat match.

Well, Punk winning it the last 2 years as a face is more recent. But more often than not, a face has won the match, rather than a heel. So kind of makes your point void. And Cena still did lose that title match, actually took the fall as well. But point taken as far as his 1 on 1 title matches at Mania go.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 am

OK, here are the MITB winners so far. WM 21 Edge, WM 22 RVD, WM 23, Kennedy, WM 24 and 25 face Punk. That makes 2 heel and 3 face wins in the MITB. I fully expect to see either Christian or Morrison win this year. There have been rumors that Morrison is about to turn and there have been little hints of that on TV. Who knows if he will be face or heel at WM.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 am

*Updated* Added Kane, Dolph, and Benjamin to the Money in the Bank match.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 am

Number 5 for Shelton and he still won't win. Sucks for him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am

Shelton will put on a great show, but he still will not win. I think the reason he does not get a big push with WWE is his mic skills are not very good. He needs a charisma by-pass.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
OK, here are the MITB winners so far. WM 21 Edge, WM 22 RVD, WM 23, Kennedy, WM 24 and 25 face Punk. That makes 2 heel and 3 face wins in the MITB

I have to argue about RVD being considered a face during this time since he was being managed by paulie at this time and a lot of cheating was going on. He actually cashed in against Cena and won due to cheat. Can we really say he was a face at this time. Especially since he held some kind of contempt against WWE in general for not recognizing ECW.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Was still a face at the time though. Was getting cheered before and after he won the title. And it was an Extreme Rules match, so can't really say it was cheating. He was a tweener at the most but was definitely leaning more towards the face side. Was definitely a face at the time he won the briefcase in the first place though.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:18 pm

BEAST wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:
OK, here are the MITB winners so far. WM 21 Edge, WM 22 RVD, WM 23, Kennedy, WM 24 and 25 face Punk. That makes 2 heel and 3 face wins in the MITB

I have to argue about RVD being considered a face during this time since he was being managed by paulie at this time and a lot of cheating was going on. He actually cashed in against Cena and won due to cheat. Can we really say he was a face at this time. Especially since he held some kind of contempt against WWE in general for not recognizing ECW.

That is ridiculous. RVD was not managed by Paul Heyman when he won the Money In The Bank.

Also, RVD was 100% face. Heyman counted the fall due to a Referee being taken out. Cena was the heel in this match and in the feud to be honest. There was no Heel element to R.V.D what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Cena was only a heel because of the way the fans treated him in the Hammerstien Ball Room. Cena did nothing or said nothing differently. The only thing Paul Heyman had to do with that match was to count the pin fall, but he did turn on the ECW Orginals, on the new ECW.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:48 pm

*Updated* Money in the Bank particapants added and Bret vs. Vince added to the card.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm

The WM card gets better and better each week. I think that you can add Sheamus vs. HHH very soon and I can't wait for WM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next