chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread

Go down 
+9
stl311
Ashley
Straight-Edge Zach
K.Smoke
/wooo/
That-Damn-Good
Sykesy
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm

The WM card gets better and better each week. I think that you can add Sheamus vs. HHH very soon and I can't wait for WM.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 pm

*Updated* Money and the bank particapant added and tag titles match added.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Out of the guys in the MITB, I think the only one that can possibly win is Christian. Unless they add another huge star, Christian is going win the MITB in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 pm

^Which is great. I really hope Christian wins, and then turns heel later in the night by cashing it in for the World title after Edge beats Jericho for the belt.

This card is really making Wrestlemania XXV look like a peice of crap, honestly. On that card, I only really bought it for Shawn vs. Taker and the fact that it's Mania. This year, Cena vs. Batista, Jericho vs. Edge, even Shawn vs. Taker and Hart vs. McMahon are all reasons for me to get the PPV. The Money in the Bank to a lesser extent and I don't have much interest in the tag match but it's good to see the tag belts being defended at Mania. Hopefully, this time they don't put it as the dark match.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:34 pm

I don't think it will be a dark match because I think Morrison is going to turn, after they lose the match. I also think that McIntyre will be on the card, defending the IC title. I am actually very excited about WM this year.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:38 pm

^Yeah, but to me, unifing the tag titles is much more important than Morrison turning heel so I could still see them putting it as a dark match. I really hope they don't.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:44 pm

I really hope Morrison and Truth don't win because I really don't like Truth. I am not saying he sucks, I just don't like him and I hate his entrance.

I have been a big fan of Batista since I saw him in OVW, nearly 10 years ago and I think he has been a great heel thus far. I was a little bored with him as a face and the turn has really refreshed his work, especially his promo's. I also hope that the 2 heel retain at Mania. I know it is unlikely, but I would like to see it. If they split, then I would like to see Batista retain and Edge win.

How do you all think will be the last MITB entrant? If it is not Bourne, I will be a little upset. MITB is taylor made for Bourne. Just imagine him doing the Shooting Star Press off the top of a ladder.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I really hope Morrison and Truth don't win because I really don't like Truth. I am not saying he sucks, I just don't like him and I hate his entrance.

It's cause he's black, isn't it? Very Happy

I don't get why everyone is so high on Bourne in Money in the Bank, the guy will do a crazy spot or two, nothing that Shelton can't do or probably is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm

^^No, it is because of his stupid ass rap song. "People over there, whats up. If you feel me come on and say whats up." I wish I didn't know all of the lyrics to that damn song, but I do. Also, he hits like 2 moves a match, if that.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Hmm, a pretty good card I suppose.

As for MITB, everybody is shipping for Bourne. A SSP off of the ladder is expected; i'm hoping WWE scripts something a bit more original and not cliched.

Shelton has a running gag in the MITB by now. Hasn't he been in every one? He'll probably come close and lose again.

Who ever is in dire need for a push or was hinted at it might win.

I think it should be Christian x.x
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Ashley wrote:
Hmm, a pretty good card I suppose.

As for MITB, everybody is shipping for Bourne. A SSP off of the ladder is expected; i'm hoping WWE scripts something a bit more original and not cliched.

Shelton has a running gag in the MITB by now. Hasn't he been in every one? He'll probably come close and lose again.

Who ever is in dire need for a push or was hinted at it might win.

I think it should be Christian x.x

Shelton wasn't in the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania 23, which was miles ahead better than any of the ones he was in.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:08 am

MITB is what i'm looking forward to also but don't see how they can possibly allow matt hardy in over Drew. Except that he will defend his belt if not its stupid not to add him. I wanted a better cast for the MITB and I really don't know whose going to win it now. But I'm NOT pulling for Christian unless he attacks the winner of Edge and Jericho. And even then only if Edge wins. If not I'd rather Jericho win that match. Christian is just not a good talker his peeps is corney
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 pm

*Updated* Trips vs. Sheamus and Money in the Bank participant added.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am

This mania looks awesome so far. That is if Taker/Michaels can pull it off. Not looking forward to ShoMiz vs R-Truth/Morrison. Personally I think it's poor last minute booking. Trips vs Sheamus I am looking forward too, as well as Edge/Jericho. I want Christian to win that contract, save it for a while then cash it in to take on Edge at a later date. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:17 am

That is true and the tag match lacks badly. There are so many good tag teams to use. Stupid decision.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:27 am

^ Yeah but most of those teams, if not all of them, wouldn't have the combined popularity of Morrison and Truth. Do think that Cryme Tyme would have worked just fine but to leave Morrison and Truth off the card would have been pretty crappy considering how over they are and all. Anyway, Triple H vs Sheamus should be good. Not expecting a 5 star match or anything but should be pretty physical.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 am

That is true but you have Bourne and Swagger in the MITB. R-Truth and Morrison should be in there obviously.

Cryme Tyme should be challenging for the gold.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 am

Was expecting them to be in MITB honestly. Morrison more than Truth but was still thinking that's what they'd be up to at Mania. Either way, Cryme Tyme would have been cool but I guess they needed 2 very over faces to face the 2 very over heels in Miz and Big Show. Should deliver anyway, just glad that Miz and Morrison didn't get bumped from the card like last year.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 pm

As WM gets closer, I get more and more excited. Call me a mark if you want, but I love this stuff and I can't wait for WM.

I would have rather seen The Hart Dynasty get a tag title shot and win them, but I think I know why Truth and Morrison got the shot and maybe they will win the belts, then quickly lose them to Hart Dynasty.

I am happy Bourne is in the MITB. I don't think he will or should win, but I can't wait to see him do Air Bourne off the top of an 18 foot ladder. I think Chirstian is going to win it this year and that is great for him.

Sheamus vs. HHH will be awesome and I like the direction their story is going. Sheamus is trying to use HHH as a stepping stone and HHH will have none of that. Sheamus does not have to win the match to win at Mania by the way.

Adding the No DQ Stip to Taker vs. HBK 2 is great and I can't wait for that match either.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Heel vs Heel wouldn't really sit well for a tag match at Mania. Just wouldn't feel right, so I get why it's not the Hart Dynasty. At least the crowd will be able to get this one and it should be a decent opener or 2nd match.

Do think it's gonna be tough to do a Shooting Star off a ladder though, if even possible. Ladders fell out from Van Dam when he attempted a simple splash. Gonna be hard do do a god damn SSP off one without something fucking up. Think the shooting star onto a ladder laying on someone would work just fine as a spot anyway.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 pm

^^I know heel vs. heel for the tag titles would not have worked out that well, but I was hoping that The Hart Dynasty would turn by now. I think that this match will set up Morrison turning heel.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:25 am

I would of rather saw Cryme Tyme also even if they end up losing it to the Hart Dynasty. I mean they could of taken Kane at least out of MITB. Truth and Morrison are the type of people who make teh MITB fun to watch they should of been there. But i guess they wanted to put a group on anybodies in there because its designed for Christian to win.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 pm

This is probably the least star studed MITB, but I am totally fine with that and I hope Christian does win. It has been a long time getting to the top for Christian and I think it is time for him to be a main eventer.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 pm

*Updated* Drew McIntyre added to MITB and Legacy triple threat match added.

I've explained my thoughts on Drew in MITB before and I'm just glad to see Legacy end. I know it's been over for a bit but still. I really freaking hated them together. Anyways, the card remains pretty damn solid so no complaints. None I'm getting into now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 pm

I figured we would see TDB vs. Orton at WM, so having a Triple Threat is much cooler. I also thought Cody would be lost in the shuffle, when TDB and Orton had their feud. I am glad to see all of them involved.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm

*Updated* Punk vs. Mysterio added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread   The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Wrestlemania XXVI Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next