chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chavo Guerrero Injured

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Chavo Guerrero Injured Empty
PostSubject: Chavo Guerrero Injured   Chavo Guerrero Injured Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:47 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Chavo Guerrero suffered an ankle injury this past weekend. The severity of the injury is unknown at this time, and it has not been said whether or not Chavo will miss any ring time.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Injured   Chavo Guerrero Injured Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Ahh this sucks, I'm a fan of Chavos. I hope it's nothing serious and that he doesn't have to take off any time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Injured   Chavo Guerrero Injured Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm not sure whether to be upset or not care about this. On one hand, Chavo is a great wrestler and I'm a fan of him but WWE hasn't used him properly in quite a long time so even when he is shown, it's something I don't care about and typically skip.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Injured   Chavo Guerrero Injured Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 am

He pretty much confirmed that his injury wasn't severe at the beginning on the week on his blog, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chavo Guerrero Injured   Chavo Guerrero Injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chavo Guerrero Injured
Page 1 of 1