chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey guys, now, with the Night of Champions just 8 days away, let's take a look @ the 2 men that are not in this year's Night of Champions, but have been in the 1st 2 Night of Champions PPV's:

John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero

John Morrison has competed in 2 title matches @ Night of Champions

2 years ago, he faced CM Punk and won the vacant ECW World Heavyweight Championship

and last year, he and The Miz def. Finlay and Hornswaggle to retain the SD! WWE Tag Team Championship

and also, 2 years ago, Chavo Guerrero def. Jimmy Wang Yang to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

and last year, Chavo challenged Matt Hardy for the WWE U.S. Heavyweight Championship, but didn't win the belt

and that's your look @ 2 men who have been in the 1st of 2 Night of Champions:

John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero

But the question is this:

Will these 2 be @ the Night of Champions as a possible Tag Team Partner for Chris Jericho?

That's the Question!

and now, here are a couple of Video Clips featuring Chavo Guerrero:

Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Chavo Guerrero from Night of Champions I
WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero from Night of Champions II
WWE U.S. Heavyweight Championship

Matt Hardy comments on winning Night of Champions II

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 pm

I really doubt it. Morrison is in a big face push and Chavo is wrestling Hornswagle, on his knees.....
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Well in case if you did or didn't know:

The Unified Tag Team Titles are defended on RAW, SD! and ECW, but I think that Chavo needs to get out of RAW and go back to SD!

SD! is what made him a star, but RAW has made him more of a joke.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:17 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

The Unified Tag Team Titles are defended on RAW, SD! and ECW, but I think that Chavo needs to get out of RA and go back to SD!

SD! is what made him a star, but RAW has made him more of a joke.

Of course I know that the Unified Tag Titles can be defended on all 3 brands. I think that his partner will be Dolph and Chavo will stay a joke on Raw.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 pm

I think they're booking Dolph Ziggler with Chris Jericho regularly on purpose to make us think that he's gonna end up being Jericho's tag partner at Night of Champions but I honestly don't know who will be his partner. Since the titles are to be regularly defended on all 3 brands, I'm taking a chance and saying that he's gonna pick somebody from RAW or ECW. That whole Twitter war thing between Jericho and Miz makes me think that Miz will be Jericho's partner at Night of Champions.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
I think they're booking Dolph Ziggler with Chris Jericho regularly on purpose to make us think that he's gonna end up being Jericho's tag partner at Night of Champions but I honestly don't know who will be his partner. Since the titles are to be regularly defended on all 3 brands, I'm taking a chance and saying that he's gonna pick somebody from RAW or ECW. That whole Twitter war thing between Jericho and Miz makes me think that Miz will be Jericho's partner at Night of Champions.

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:48 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:

The Unified Tag Team Titles are defended on RAW, SD! and ECW, but I think that Chavo needs to get out of RAW and go back to SD!

God, I missed this, Your so funny TNALDF.

Anyway, Yeah ... I think Y2J's partner will be someone unexpected. Miz sounds like it makes sense though.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 am

Well guys, I've posted Video Clips of Chavo Guerrero @ Night of Champions if you want to check'em out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II   John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero @ NOC I & II
Page 1 of 1