chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Empty
PostSubject: Report: Another Major Surprise Return On Impact Monday   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 am

According to a report on F4WOnline.com, you can add Jeff Hardy to the list of debuts/returns planned for Monday's TNA Impact show from Orlando.

Hardy is added to the list that currently includes the debut of Rob Van Dam, the return of Sting, and the TNA in-ring debuts of Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair for the Impact show that goes head-to-head with WWE RAW.

I have always been high on Jeff and it will be great to see him on Impact. I feel he gets alot of unfair hate but should be great to see him come back and beat the shit out of Homicide ... Or Homicide beating the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Still won't make me turn the channel. Matter of fact, I would turn it off when Hardy gets on TV anyway. You want to know why I despise Hardy so much? Hardy was handed an oppurtunity that every wrestler dreams of and he did not give a fuck. 1 time is a mistake, 2 times is a patern of behavior. He has showed time and time again that he really doesn't give a fuck about any of us.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Great x.x THis makes the choice harder for me to do.

Good thing Impact is 41 and RAW is 38. 3 click of the up button and I'm there.

Its going to depend on the match on RAW when I might change.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Quote :

- ProWrestling.NET is reporting that Jeff Hardy has arrived in Orlando at the iMPACT! Zone. Much like Janurary 4th he expected to appear but not wrestle a match.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm

I agree with you CJ, It is more of him not caring about the wrestling industry though.

I just love watching him wrestle. Very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm

I would much rather see someone who cares about wrestling. I don't want to watch a guy get paid to phone it in every week.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:59 pm

TNA takes a huge step into getting me to watch it with RVD confirmed and then takes a huge step back with Jeff Hardy. At first, I've only really despised Jeff in the main event and for reasons CJ had already explained. Then, his reasoning to going to TNA, about being upset about the way WWE has Punk talk about Hardy, is absolutely pathetic. That's something that's been explained on here (not this thread) before again and again. Of course, most wrestling fans don't share that opinion of Hardy with me, but it's becoming a lot harder for me to watch TNA even with Anderson and Van Dam.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Actually no, His shoot interview the week after Jan 4 says different. he stated he joined TNA because he is pissed off how his brother is being utilized.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 pm

^That's more understandable but why wouldn't he of just said that from the beginning? Even with that, I still have very little interest to see Jeff Hardy, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Well to me knowledge he never said he Joined TNA because of Punk. That was speculation which died after the shoot interview.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 pm

^Could've sworn that was confirmed, my bad I guess. Anyways, doesn't change my opinions on him. I still don't like him for any of the other reasons that CJ already stated. Not to mention, I don't find him overly entertaining in the ring and he is awful on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:24 pm

He was on Impact for like 30 secs, unless he was on before 11:06 because that is when I turned it on.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 am

Nah, That was it.

Sting, RVD and Shannon Moore were the other three guys.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am

Now if I was going head to head with the largest wrestling company in the world, that's how I would totally send a message. Debut Shannon Moore. That shit will send shockwaves through the wrestling world. I like to give them shit but anyway. Will say that I agree about Jeff cause he's just a douche, as everyone has said. And if he did go to TNA because he was pissed about how they treat Matt, that is even more of a bitch move. If he left cause of the Punk situation, not the first time a storyline has actually pissed someone off. But leaving cause you're ass hurt over your brothers treatment despite him not being that talented is just dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 am

The debuted Shannon Moore in an X-Division segment, How is that poor?

and they debuted R.V.D and had the return of Hardy and Sting?

Watching Raw and Impact blew it out the fucking water.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:19 am

Just made me laugh since no one gives a fuck about Moore. Hardy was no surprise really, either was RVD since Hogan blew that. But both are great additions. Even if I'm not a Hardy fan, he can draw money if they market him properly. And RVD has plenty of talent as well. Stings heel turn, good stuff as well. Overall a good debut for TNA on Monday nights. But still think they need to step it up a notch if they plan to compete on a weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 am

Absolutely, But I think there would have been alot of free agents watching Impact/ Raw tonight seeing what I have been saying for soooo long.

TNA WILL Beat WWE. Jan 4 compared to that Raw topped it completely. This Impact annihilated this weeks Raw and most Impacts before apart from the last three weeks have beat raw also.
Back to top Go down
Schiffer
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Schiffer

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 am

Ten bucks Jeff Hardy will surely fuck things up. =D
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 am

Think it's too early to state that they simply will beat WWE, no questions asked. There is a long way to go yet obviously. As I've said before, they need to do more stuff to get their name out there. Getting out of Orlando and things like that. They don't have a shortage of talent or star power really. Just a matter of getting people to know who they are and maybe picking up their productions values. There are alot of wrestling fans who know that TNA is there but they don't have the recognition that WWE does clearly. Those things can just take time sometimes though. Do think they could go far but I wouldn't exactly bet the house on them beating WWE in the ratings, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Schiffer wrote:
Ten bucks Jeff Hardy will surely fuck things up. =D

Jeff Hardy will be going to jail, there is no way around federal drug charges. Hardy will be doing at least 7 months, in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Well he said once his legal issues are over he would go back to WWE ... I believe the issues are over seeming he is back.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 pm

They are not over, I am telling you this because I know the American legal system pretty well. I have study it and worked in. Hardy will have to do some time. At the very least, he will have probation and community service. It depends on how many of the drug charges the DA wants to prosecute and if he cops a plea deal, like so many other low-life dope addicts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone   Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy arrives at the Impact Zone
Page 1 of 1