chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What should Jeff do?

Go down 
+2
stl311
StuffOfLegends
6 posters

What should he do?
Quit Wrestling
What should Jeff do? Vote_lcap0%What should Jeff do? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stay With the WWE
What should Jeff do? Vote_lcap87%What should Jeff do? Vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
Demand to be released and go to TNA
What should Jeff do? Vote_lcap0%What should Jeff do? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What should Jeff do? Vote_lcap13%What should Jeff do? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

What should Jeff do? Empty
PostSubject: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Here is a poll of Jeff's options. I am just wondering what everyone thinks would be the best decision for him. Feel free to debate which is better and why.

If you pick other please explain what you think he should do.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:05 pm

I think he should just kill himself....

but seriously TNA don't want him, he should go to ROH or something a build his reputation back up before trying to play with the big dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 pm

I think he should stay with the WWE, but that is just because i would like to see him come back and he is one of my favorits. If he didint come back because Vince is an asshole and the WWE screws people over all the time i would understand. I dont think he should go to TNA because that place is like the place to go to show you cant take it in the wwe. It has a bunch of recycled wwe superstars there and it seems that they would not want to take him back anyway. Go to an indy conf like ROH, i would not be able to say if good or bad but if he came back to the WWE in the end then it might help just to get him back together. Him coming back to the WWE would make me happy, but it might suck for him so i dont really know, but i hope with all this bad shit happining to him that he makes a disision that helps him not just his fans.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:07 pm

I think he's to be in WWE. If he leaves it, WWE is gonna lose lots of fans, cos he's one of the most popular superstars ever seen. McMahon is an asshole, and the other people doesn't have to pay for his decissions.
I think you agree with me.
peeing
What should Jeff do? Vince-mcmahon
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:21 pm

He needs to stay with WWE. At this point, he shouldn't be worrying about getting a push or not. He needs to rebuild his life, and WWE is best suited for that. Maybe after he is set again financially and has his life back together, then maybe comsider another promotion if things don't go how he wants it to.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Jeff is a grown man....He should do what ever he decides to do....Can't say what is in his mind only he knows unless he were to tell us...Right now he is probably doing a lot of thinking and sorting out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should Jeff do?   What should Jeff do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should Jeff do?
Page 1 of 1