chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW

Go down 
+3
K.Smoke
Tiff
Black Dagger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Empty
PostSubject: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 am

The following matches were announced for next week's RAW, which will be hosted by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin:

-John Cena vs. Big Show (Wrestlemania 20 rematch)

-Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (rematch from Wrestlemania 19)

-Triple H vs. Randy Orton (rematch from Wrestlemania 25)

Also on RAW next week will be a contract signing between Bret Hart and Vince McMahon for WrestleMania 26.

Big Show against Cena should be a good match but we all know Cena will win this match. hopefully Michaels and Jericho will put on a great match and HHH/Orton although we have seen it many times it should be an okay match I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 am

Hmm, I think HBK/Jericho is by far going to be the best out of these two. Their match at WM 19 was one of my favourites of all time, so I can't wait to see it happen again.

As for Cena/Big Show.. meh. Pretty obvious that Cena will win, and we've seen it a whole bunch of times already, which is the same case for HHH/Orton.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 am

Hmm Cena and Big Show. Why are they humiliating the unified tag champions. Don't make since. First Miz gets child abused by Edge then Edge pins Show now this.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:11 am

^ Totally. Because headlining a show is clearly humiliating. Miz hadn't ever been in the main event of Raw or Smackdown, so that was a boost for him, not humiliation. And Big Show loses a fair bit but manages to remain credible, could do so by his size alone. And it's not like losing to guys like Edge or Cena is exactly the most embarrassing thing ever anyway. If I was Cody Rhodes, I would tell you to check your fax.

Either way, all of these should be really good. Show and Cena have always put on good matches and the usual Attitude Adjustment finish is impressive, regardless of how many times you've seen it. Orton vs Triple H will be good but is going to have a really fucking unclean finish. They are both getting cheered and involved in different stuff, it'll be thrown out or end in DQ, something like that. And Jericho vs Michaels is never bad, so that will deliver. Plus, with Austin hosting, gonna be a pretty impressive Raw I would think.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am

I have seen Cena vs. Show way too many times to really get excited about that match, but I am really excited about the other 2. HHH vs. Orton has happened a few times, but I think they have good matches and I doubt that there will be a clean finish with that one. Sheamus and Legacy will probably both interfer. HBK vs. HBK has always been great and I think this one will also be great.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I have seen Cena vs. Show way too many times to really get excited about that match, but I am really excited about the other 2. HHH vs. Orton has happened a few times, but I think they have good matches and I doubt that there will be a clean finish with that one. Sheamus and Legacy will probably both interfer. HBK vs. HBK has always been great and I think this one will also be great.

As I'm sure Shawn wrestling himself in the ring is very entertaining but I'm really glad that Shawn will be taking on Jericho.

Oh, and if you want to read my thoughts, just check the first thread this news was posted in. https://chaingangsoldier.forumotion.com/raw-f40/raw-preview-3-15-10-t12992.htm
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:57 am

HBK would wrestle a dummy and it still would be the greatest thing ever. So, yeah, I'm pretty confident that Jericho will tear down the house with HBK on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW   Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Big Matches Confirmed For Next Week's RAW
Page 1 of 1