chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12 Empty
PostSubject: Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12   Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

- The following matches are confirmed for TNA's iMPACT special, The Whole F'N Show, on August 12th. The show will be taped the night after Hardcore Justice and reports are that it will feature no promos and just in-ring action.

* Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss. Abyss' nail board Janice will be suspended above the ring. Eric Bischoff will be the special referee.

* Beer Money vs. The Motor City Machineguns

* Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles

* Jeff Hardy vs. whoever accepts his challenge

* Mr. Anderson vs. The Pope
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12   Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:24 am

Some of these look great on paper, but TNA always finds a way to disapoint me and I am sure that I will come away from ths disapointed. Where the hell is Joe? Why isn't he on this card? That is why Sheamus is ranked hire then Joe, Edgehead. Sheamus has been on almost every card in the past 12 months and Joe has been buried.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12   Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh, I know of course why Sheamus is ranked higher than Joe and that's why I'm so appalled. At least, if Joe was let's say touring extensively in Japan instead of not appearing on TV, I could understand Joe and Sheamus' rankings. It shouldn't be that way, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12   Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matches Confirmed for TNA's iMPACT Special on August 12
Page 1 of 1