chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy  Empty
PostSubject: WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy    WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- WWE has confirmed there will be a live "countdown" special show live prior to the debut of

SmackDown on SyFy this Friday. The special will air from 7pm EST.
Hopefully SD will start to get the attention it deserves. I would love to see SD love to go see SD go live every week.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy    WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 pm

I think it will. Now, they have a major cable company to broadcast the show with Syfy so there won't be any need to deplete Smackdown of its roster to make RAW the premium brand. I think it's gonna be a good incentive for everybody to work hard to make the show better.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
IAmRuffles

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy    WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:26 am

Raw on top has been annoying me. Smackdown is a great brand and has lost so much of its....umph? Smackdown used to be on par with Raw if not better at some points in the past. But in the past few months smackdown has gone from bad to worse...Needs help. Bad. SyFy will provide...Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy    WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Countdown Special Confirmed for Friday on SyFy
Page 1 of 1