chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 am

Source(s): TNAWrestlingNews.com & The Wrestling Observer

-- The original plan was for Hulk Hogan to turn heel Monday night, but was changed to Sting's heel turn.

-- There apparently aren't too many backstage missing former Knockout Traci Brooks. More shortly.

-- Ric Flair was apparently not happy about having to go through with his match on Monday night. More shortly.

I actually was expecting Hogan to turn heel on Monday as were allot of people to be perfectly honest so I am glad to see Steve heel instead I am sure he will be good playing the role. Did Traci do anything wrong to not be liked backstage meh I was not a fan either to be honest so oh well. And if I was Flair i would not like have liked to wrestle after retiring in 2008 in one of the best leavings of the business
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:48 am

^^It is Flair's fault that he was in a match.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

^ I know it was his fault. He did not need to wrestle again to make a statement he left WWE on good causes. I think it is quite pathetic how he agreed to wrestle again but is now moaning about it.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 pm

You know what Flair really wanted don't you? He wanted back with WWE, in a wrestling role. He asked and asked, but Vince said no. After Flair's summer time run with WWE, McMahon said he did not have anything for Flair, in the ring. Flair then signed on to do the Hulkamania thing and then to TNA. Flair wanted to be with WWE, but had to settle for TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

According to rumors ... I have said this before he joined TNA and I really do not see your point CJ. Nothing here is about WWE or Vince.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

^^The point is Flair settled for TNA because WWE did not want him and he has no reason to be in the ring anymore, except for his personal ego. My point also goes to why he may not be happy in TNA and the reason is, he really wanted to be with WWE right now. He said so himself, in an interview with a paper in NC. I posted it months ago, look at it and see it in his owns words.

Sting turning is one of the more shocking turns in recent wrestling history and it is far better then having Hogan turn in my opinion. How long has it been since Sting was a heel? He has never been a heel since has been with TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Sting was a heel in MEM ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:00 pm

He was? Did it last long?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Few months but the fans kept cheering him or as Tenay would say "Respecting" him.

Then he become the face part of MEM as him and Angle fought for control.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:40 am

I'm actually a little surprised that Sting accepted to turn heel. Given the fact he wasn't too thrilled about being a heel with the Main Event Mafia, I'm trying to figure out why he accepted this time.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 pm

The whole time that i watched the match i was waiting for hogan to turn on abyss but i liked seeing stings return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing   Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Heel Turn Update, Flair Not Happy?, Traci's Firing
Page 1 of 1