chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania

Go down 
+12
Joshua.2009
cenaluva
Steven
Mr. Tambourine Man
The Wicked One
Ex-Mattitude Follower
WWE2323
TheWittyTwit
babaganoosh
StuffOfLegends
Soul Rider
TheWalkingDead
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Just days after claiming that he is on the verge of starting his own wrestling promotion with Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan now says that he wants to fight Ric Flair at WrestleMania.

Hogan told MTV.com, "they need a main event real bad, brother" and said WWE still has a lot of tickets to sell. Hogan said that with Flair's career on the line, it's the perfect match to have - and he even suggested Vince McMahon should be the special guest referee.

With the involvement of boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather at WrestleMania, it looks like Hogan has realized that WrestleMania will be a success with or without him. With minimal leverage, he's putting his cards on the table and showing that he does still want a piece of the action.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Well,of course Hulk Hogan will suggest himself,because everyobdy know that Ric Flair last match will be at Wrestlemania,and Hogan wants to retire Ric Flair for a little more poplisty!I think that either a yound talent should beat Flair or let HBK beat him at mania!I think that Hulk Hogan shouldn't fight Flair at mania,I think it could be cool to see him at mania,but just not against Flair!

Last edited by WWEpatriotKane! on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:01 pm

A retired wrestler retiring you? Wrestlemania is good enough this year Hulk Hogan should stay out and work on his federation he is supposed to be putting together. Sorry Hulkamania, mania is better off without you.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Goddamnit Hogan, just stay out of it. You're the one saying you are going to start a promotion to take WWE out of business, now you want to come back and retire Flair? Just....shhhhh.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:07 pm

While I don't want to see Hogan retire Ric... I DO think Hogan vs. Flair at Wrestlemania would be interesting, and I think this idea is *much* better than a celebrity battle royal.
Back to top Go down
WWE2323
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Didn't Hogan even think this through before he told it to MTV? Him and Bischoff are going to try to take out WWE, yet he wants to show up at 'Mania? I think there would be a better chance of the Celebrity Battle Royal, and bring K-Fed back, and bring other celebrities in.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:37 pm

First thing, Hulk Hogan just wants a big check for his return and the acheivement of being the man to retire Ric Flair. This is wrong because Hogan has enough money and popularity as it is and beating Flair wouldn't benefit at all. I still say a young guy like MVP or Kennedy should do it. It would propel them to the main event and WWE's main events are full of the same old faces at the moment. Also, I'm not sure Flair would agree to it. He's apparantly not that friendly with the Hulkster and probaly won't want him to be the man who retires him. WrestleMania doesn't need Hulk Hogan anymore. He doesn't put anyone over and always expect a massive pay package.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 pm

One minute he hates the WWE and the next he wants to work a show for them Rolling Eyes

It's ok Hagon, we don't need or want to see you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair sounds a lot better.

I want to see Hogan at Mania, though. Maybe he can get involved in the Mayweather angle?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:43 pm

hahaha what a fool Hogan is, he seems to still think it's 1984 and that he can still go the distance. Well Hogan needs a wake up call, no one wants to see him get his broken ass out of bed and retire the greatest of all time Ric Flair.

I respect what Hogan has done for wrestling he has been very influental and helped build the company. But retiring Ric Flair? why does Hogan have to be so greedy?. I would never watch WWE again if Hogan retired Flair.

It would have no future investment in it, thats why a young guy should do it and not some over the hill gloryhound. His Hulkamania act is boring, if Hogan never steps foot in a WWE ring I would be extremely happy.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:10 pm

id think hulk hogan can move as fast as ric flair.hogan needs to stay home hes old.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:21 pm

He just needs to stay out. I know he is big and was the best there was, but WWE has moved on and so have the fans. My grandfather was a fan of yours and he is now dead. Your fans are gone. The young ones that watch wrestling now dont know you. Just stay out.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Hogan just can't seem to understand that his time in the ring is over.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:16 am

The Wicked One wrote:
Hogan just can't seem to understand that his time in the ring is over.

Well Flair seems to be getting close too. I am glad he is officially going into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Hogan is probably sure of what he is doing. I've been waiting to see this match, Flair vs Hogan, one final time for the two old dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:26 am

Blanchard would be a great guy to do it and i know im gonna get heat for this but hogan would be great also.He is easily the most well known pro wrestler off all time alongside the rock.He is considered a god of wrestling so if flair lost to hogan it wouldnt be a "HUGE" deal.Also if WWE were smart they wouldnt make a huge deal and make this match like in the mid card.But then again he is one of the best off all time so im stuck on that.Either way a hogan match will be quite a success.Started around the same time and with hogan it would be more emotional then losing to lets say MVP
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:26 am

Blanchard as much as I think he is one of the greatest of all time, there is still no future investement. It wouldn.t make sense to have an old timer end the career of Ric Flair. Because it would take up another space on the card which means an existing wrestler who has worked his ass off wouldn't be at Wrestlemania. That would just be such a slap in the face, a young guy needs to do it to make them future star. An old guy ending Naitchs career wouldn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:36 pm

I am a Hulk Hogan fan and i wouldnt mind him at wrestlemania but Hogan retiring Ric would be kind of messed up cause i think it should be someone new as if like a passing of the torch to the next generation. but Hogan vs Flair would be a good match if it did not retire flair. and Hogan is crazy i am going to take u down wwe, but can u let me come to wrestlemania and wrestle please dumb ass know what u say before u say it WTF
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Hogan vs Flair would have been a good match 10 years ago now not so much.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:54 pm

That wouldnt be good.hogan is to old.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:48 am

This is just plainly stupid, and not only Hogan is complaining. Austin has also thrown his hat in there.

But guys there's a problem with that.

Classic wrestling rules, usually have the old timer put over the young star. What sense would it make for Hogan or Austin to beat Flair at WM?

If Edge wasn't already involved in a story, imo he would've been the best choice to go up against Flair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania   Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Says He Wants To Fight Ric Flair At WrestleMania
Page 1 of 1